Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2018 11:02 am  #1

Dog walking guy - Can i manifest him?

Hi,

I would love some advice please. I am attracted to a man i have met walking my dog. I have been trying to manifest a relationship with him or even a date :-). He lives close to me and i have had amazing synchroncities with him. Things like bumping into him around corners, him pulling out in his car in front of me and seeing him as I walk into my house. He seems so close but so far! His dog died about six months ago so i haven't been able to bump into him. I feel like we have a connection and I'm pretty sure he's single. This has been going on 3 years and i feel that the times in between seeing him can be long. When i do see him i get so excited and happy but then i don't see him him for ages. What should i do? Thank you :-)Β 

1/17/2018 6:39 pm  #2

Re: Dog walking guy - Can i manifest him?

Fran wrote:

Hi,

I would love some advice please. I am attracted to a man i have met walking my dog. I have been trying to manifest a relationship with him or even a date :-). He lives close to me and i have had amazing synchroncities with him. Things like bumping into him around corners, him pulling out in his car in front of me and seeing him as I walk into my house. He seems so close but so far! His dog died about six months ago so i haven't been able to bump into him. I feel like we have a connection and I'm pretty sure he's single. This has been going on 3 years and i feel that the times in between seeing him can be long. When i do see him i get so excited and happy but then i don't see him him for ages. What should i do? Thank you :-)Β 

Β 
As long as he's not gay - what do you want? Do you want to go on a date with him, do you want to marry him, or what exactly?  Neville said to live from the end, and that imagination creates reality, so what you want to do is imagine that you've already got what you want.  It worked for me with my ex-husband. Make sure you fill in all of the important details and leave nothing out. That was my fatal mistake. I thought at the time that everything would fall into place, but it didn't, so I got the marriage but it was devoid of so many important details, hence the divorce. This was long ago before I ever heard of Neville or loa.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

1/18/2018 10:39 am  #3

Thank you for your advice. I hope he's not gay but i don't think he is haha. I'd love to get married but going on dates to get to know him would be a start. Just an opportunity to talk would be great. How do you think I should imagine it? Have you used Neville since then?
Did it work out for you? xx
Β 

Last edited by Fran (1/18/2018 10:40 am)

1/18/2018 12:16 pm  #4

Fran wrote:

Thank you for your advice. I hope he's not gay but i don't think he is haha. I'd love to get married but going on dates to get to know him would be a start. Just an opportunity to talk would be great. How do you think I should imagine it? Have you used Neville since then?
Did it work out for you? xx
Β 

Β 
It's a way of life that I try to live by consciously instead of unconsciously, but being human, I'm far from perfect at it. It would be very useful for you to read The Law and the Promise, which contains many letters that people wrote to Neville about their successes in sometimes miraculous ways in the use of their imaginations. It's very inspiring. I think it's in chapter 3 where there is a letter from a woman telling exactly how she married the man she'd met on a blind date. She had spoken to Neville himself about how to do it, and it was amazingly easy and quick.  I think you're in a very good position to create what you want in this situation because you don't really know anything about the person that can create any blocks in your mind. I've been working on attracting back a specific person since last year, and I know too much that I have to block out and ignore, and it's been a struggle at times to maintain the state of faith and belief necessary. I had got to the point of having absolute faith that he would come back and had no doubts at all and had felt that way for some time, but then something happened that temporarily shook me and made it difficult to maintain that state.  It's all too easy to create obstacles in your mind from external appearances, so you have to keep imagining the most ideal result like you already have it right now. Back when I attracted my ex-husband long ago before I had ever heard of Neville, it was so much easier because there weren't so many external appearances to create into obstacles. I can remember reading Dr Joseph Murphy's advice to 'infer no opponent'. All I did was imagine I was married to him and imagined wearing a wedding ring, but be sure that you don't leave anything out that you want to be a part of your relationship like I made the critical mistake of doing. I'm not leaving anything out this time.

1/18/2018 12:53 pm  #5

Thank you so much for replying with such helpful advice. I think I will get that book. It always spurs me on to hear other people's stories. Yeah I think I focus on 'what is' too much, not about what is possible. I've found that when I let go, he suddenly appears. When i get frustrated or have so much doubt I decide to give up in a way and im not looking for him , he turns up. I've realised that wanting just attracts more wanting. But as soon as i see him again, it stirs it all up again and i don't see him for months so it becomes a cycle. I find imagining with real feelings quite hard sometimes because i think part of me cant believe it can happen and i don't want to build myself up to be disappointed. If i could fully believe and let myself completely feel it, i know it would happen. I don't know whether to lighten up about it and focus on myself for a while. It sounds like you're closer than you think with your specific person. I think it helps to focus on your self worth and try and take them off the pedestal I know i need to do that. I think making them seem like this unobtainaale thing doesn't help. That's what i do anyway haha xx

Last edited by Fran (1/18/2018 12:55 pm)

1/18/2018 1:03 pm  #6

Fran wrote:

Thank you so much for replying with such helpful advice. I think I will get that book. It always spurs me on to hear other people's stories. Yeah I think I focus on 'what is' too much, not about what is possible. I've found that when I let go, he suddenly appears. When i get frustrated or have so much doubt I decide to give up in a way and im not looking for him , he turns up. I've realised that wanting just attracts more wanting. But as soon as i see him again, it stirs it all up again and i don't see him for months so it becomes a cycle. I find imagining with real feelings quite hard sometimes because i think part of me cant believe it can happen and i don't want to build myself up to be disappointed. If i could fully believe and let myself completely feel it, i know it would happen. I don't know whether to lighten up about it and focus on myself for a while. It sounds like you're closer than you think with your specific person. I think it helps to focus on your self worth and try and take them off the pedestal I know i need to do that. I think making them seem like this unobtainaale thing doesn't help. That's what i do anyway haha xx

I know some people interpret 'feelings' as emotions they would have, but Neville is talking about the feeling of having what you desire right now. Some of my most successful manifestations have been when I felt nothing in an emotional sense, when I felt neutral and just imagined what I wanted as if I already had it.

1/18/2018 1:09 pm  #7

Cynthia wrote:

Fran wrote:

I know some people interpret 'feelings' as emotions they would have, but Neville is talking about the feeling of having what you desire right now. Some of my most successful manifestations have been when I felt nothing in an emotional sense, when I felt neutral and just imagined what I wanted as if I already had it.

Right!! Emotion CAN come from the new state of consciousness, but they are more a confirmation of the change in consciousness. You can have all kind of emotions from every state. When you are in the state of loving dogs, it makes you happy to see dogs and it makes you sad when you see someone abusing a dog. When you are in the state of being afraid of dogs, seing a dog doesn't make you so happy and you probably don't feel so intense about abusing a dog as the dog lover. But the emotion isn't something without context. It's tied to the state and it's not necessary to realize a desire.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/18/2018 2:01 pm  #8

Thanks, yeah I can understand that better now. It's all about perspective. I'm definitely gonna read up more on Neville!!

2/25/2018 7:47 am  #9

I recently had a crush on the guy whose apartment is right above me. I wanted to manifest at least becoming his friend. I used to just pass him in the hallway and briefly talk to him. I was pining after him and wanted to ask him to hang out but he always seemed standoffish and like he was in a hurry. Well, flashforward a few weeks: HE was asking ME for my number. A few weeks after that we hung out and now we're friends. Wrote about it in this post:Β http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=7511

Basically I just kept telling myself it was all going to work out. Even when I'd go weeks without seeing him, I just still believed even when it was super difficult. A visualized a little bit, but nothing super intense. Anything's possible. Let the universe surprise you.

Last edited by TheGiver (2/25/2018 7:48 am)

2/26/2018 8:57 am  #10

Thanks so much! That's really encouraging. I love hearing about stories like yours. Hope it gets better and better for you!! Sure it will. Thanks again! xx

Board footera