Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2018 2:15 pm  #1

Can I manifest an apology from someone

I’d like to manifest an apology from someone. It’s a by that I’ve been seeing for a few months now but we never made it official. Basically we had an arguement which I started and he said some horrible horrible things to me and also mentioned he will never forgive me. What steps can I take to get a simple β€œI’m sorry” text or call from him. I understand he’s really angry but anything is possible.

2/24/2018 12:30 am  #2

Re: Can I manifest an apology from someone

Whatever your desire is, you live in the end of already having it in your imagination until you have it in the outer world. You could manifest an apology, but wouldn't you rather manifest a healed and restored relationship between the two of you?

Last edited by Cynthia (2/24/2018 12:32 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/24/2018 6:01 am  #3

I agree with Cynthia. What's the point of an apology? I mean you are the creator of your reality, so you created his behaviour. Shouldn't be enough when you apologize to yourself. I would rather use the time and energy to convince myself that I am indeed the creator of my reality. You don't seem to accept that fully.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/25/2018 12:47 pm  #4

As I have learnt more I see the need for an apology as bondage to the past.

Let it go quickly. It's done - resolve it in your mind and move on.

Sanshi & Cynthia have both made valid points when you start to move through life and take creative responsibility for how things play out - you let things go quickly.

A second point is know that the world meets you the way you expect it to. People treat you in the way you allow. If he hurt you - then you should not be the one wallowing for an apology. If you believe yourself worthy of an apology it will come.

I understand you want what you want - so if you want an apology - then simply understand you are worthy of being treated with uttermost respect and at any point if a person falls short of that they should recpriocate with the appropriate means.

Attitude and belief will give you the outcome you desire.

Just let that event go and get back to living a fulfilled life and things will unfold in a glourious manner.

Don't be surprised when you have dropped the hurt when he does apologise it has little to no effect.

9/30/2020 4:24 am  #5

That is something I've regularly shown, I believe it's probably the simplest activity.Β 

Typically I simply expect that the individual feels remorseful and is too glad to even think about apologizing, however, they'll wind up becoming weary of that circumstance and simply venture out me. I truly trust it, and it generally works.Β 

Just yesterday night, I got into a contention with a companion. She was excessively irate and gone out without a word. I simply did what I normally do, (accepting what I generally expect) and went to watch 13 Reasons Why. A couple of hours after the fact I heard her vehicle in my yard. She returned, sorry about her conduct, with sacks of confections and chips that I discussed to her prior that day.Β 

This is only one model yet I have numerous different stories like this one.

Board footera