Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2018 10:34 am  #11

Re: Manifested the wrong person

barbidoll wrote:

What a perfect explanation   I cant thank you enough  

You are welcome.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/18/2018 11:08 am  #12

Sanshi...excellent explanation. Thank you

2/19/2018 3:01 pm  #13

Sanshi wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

What a perfect explanation   I cant thank you enough  

You are welcome.

Thank you    I have been reading your response  and seriously  heeding your advice     I was on a bus today   and a coworker  recent to the job   sat next to me      we have a long ride to our project  so we were chatting   he was telling me  about a man on his last job   he carpooled with   who for 3 hours a day in the car would complain about how his father ruined his life   and how miserable and unhappy he is   that he is alone and miserable     this went on for months until the man quit      well    the unhappy man is   ( drumroll )   MY EX 
not that I am glad he is unhappy       but    I had no idea where he had disappeared to    and where he went  
I feel like the Universe wants me to prepare    he surely regrets leaving me  for the lies his father told about me   If he told someone his father ruined his life  
and perhaps  this is part of him contacting me      I did tell my new coworker  I miss him   and still deeply care  

I was gobsmacked   and I hope I did the right thing     I was in that surreal place while we were having the conversation

2/19/2018 5:05 pm  #14

barbidoll wrote:

Thank you    I have been reading your response  and seriously  heeding your advice     I was on a bus today   and a coworker  recent to the job   sat next to me      we have a long ride to our project  so we were chatting   he was telling me  about a man on his last job   he carpooled with   who for 3 hours a day in the car would complain about how his father ruined his life   and how miserable and unhappy he is   that he is alone and miserable     this went on for months until the man quit      well    the unhappy man is   ( drumroll )   MY EX 
not that I am glad he is unhappy       but    I had no idea where he had disappeared to    and where he went  
I feel like the Universe wants me to prepare    he surely regrets leaving me  for the lies his father told about me   If he told someone his father ruined his life  
and perhaps  this is part of him contacting me      I did tell my new coworker  I miss him   and still deeply care  

I was gobsmacked   and I hope I did the right thing     I was in that surreal place while we were having the conversation

I guess that you hadn't heard anything about him in a while and didn't know about that your coworker knew him? Then this is pretty cool. Don't try to figure out how it will happen. Doesn't matter, if his father is part of the equation or not, right? It's done and which way you take to it doesn't really matter. Just see what you did and what happened and keep on doing what worked.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

2/20/2018 9:41 am  #15

Sanshi wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

I guess that you hadn't heard anything about him in a while and didn't know about that your coworker knew him? Then this is pretty cool. Don't try to figure out how it will happen. Doesn't matter, if his father is part of the equation or not, right? It's done and which way you take to it doesn't really matter. Just see what you did and what happened and keep on doing what worked.

Its been years since I have heard anything     The person who chatted with me is a new employee who was just transferred   to this project     and randomly  was talking about the bus ride from the parking lot to the  jobsite       I am feeling  lighter today    I have such knowledge the universe has my back    and something remarkable is happening

2/20/2018 9:45 am  #16

barbidoll wrote:

Its been years since I have heard anything     The person who chatted with me is a new employee who was just transferred   to this project     and randomly  was talking about the bus ride from the parking lot to the  jobsite       I am feeling  lighter today    I have such knowledge the universe has my back    and something remarkable is happening

Wow, that's pretty remarkable then. And that just a few days after adjusting what you were doing..I should start to follow my own advice.

Board footera