Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2018 5:25 pm  #1

He Called!!! Help please!

A few days ago, my love asked if he could call to catch up. I agreed and he called right on time. We ended up talking for two hours!! The dynamic was so different from when we last talked. We were laughing, teasing, and reminiscing. We didn't talked about anything serious, which I think is a good thing. However, he said he wanted to take me to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants and take me kayaking when he moves. Yay!! He's moving closer to me at the end of May. (we were long distance) He also said he had been checking out my Instagram and Youtube pages! Things weren't awkward until the very end and I told him to have a good night. He got quiet and then stumbled on his words a bit and said if I want to talk, just hit him up.Β But now, I am kind of panicking because I'm excited but that's also 3.5 months away! I love that he wants to talk and hang out when he gets down here but I also don't know what he means by it all. I don't want to be the one to bring up where we stand this summer and I'd rather not be "friends". Do I agree to hang out with him and talk to him occasionally in the meantime??? Has anyone else been in this situation? Thanks guys!Β 

2/08/2018 5:43 pm  #2

Re: He Called!!! Help please!

Blossom wrote:

A few days ago, my love asked if he could call to catch up. I agreed and he called right on time. We ended up talking for two hours!! The dynamic was so different from when we last talked. We were laughing, teasing, and reminiscing. We didn't talked about anything serious, which I think is a good thing. However, he said he wanted to take me to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants and take me kayaking when he moves. Yay!! He's moving closer to me at the end of May. (we were long distance) He also said he had been checking out my Instagram and Youtube pages! Things weren't awkward until the very end and I told him to have a good night. He got quiet and then stumbled on his words a bit and said if I want to talk, just hit him up.Β But now, I am kind of panicking because I'm excited but that's also 3.5 months away! I love that he wants to talk and hang out when he gets down here but I also don't know what he means by it all. I don't want to be the one to bring up where we stand this summer and I'd rather not be "friends". Do I agree to hang out with him and talk to him occasionally in the meantime??? Has anyone else been in this situation? Thanks guys!Β 

This is great! I would be thankful first on this. And relax relax breathe just go witth the flow. I mean what you have been doing has worked so keep going. I would focus also on yourself and relaxing yourself because you don't need to worry your intention is there he is clearly interested so just do what feels right. Relaxation is key for you right now

2/09/2018 2:35 pm  #3

Re: He Called!!! Help please!

Thank you! I am so grateful we talked for so long! I think I'm just so excited for May to get here that I'm getting impatient lol! But you are right, I need to focus on relaxing. I had been focusing a lot on myself, my career and my friends, so I will continue to do that in the meantime.

Board footera