Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/19/2017 4:42 pm  #1

To get my Ex back I'm supposed to act as if, but I'm...

I'm talking to other guys on dating sites as a distraction. Is that going to work against my efforts to get my ex back? I feel its a good distraction and an ego booster/makes me feel good.

6/19/2017 9:39 pm  #2

Re: To get my Ex back I'm supposed to act as if, but I'm...

I dated other men throughout the process and even continued dating one of them after my ex came back. But I just did it because it was fun.

If you're doing it for an ego boost and to feel wanted, that might come back, and bite you in the butt. When we rely on others to feel good and attractive, it only lasts as long as the relationship. You gotta learn to feel all that on your own or else you'll just be at the mercy of the person you're with.

2/03/2018 10:19 am  #3

Re: To get my Ex back I'm supposed to act as if, but I'm...

lolabear wrote:

I dated other men throughout the process and even continued dating one of them after my ex came back. But I just did it because it was fun.

If you're doing it for an ego boost and to feel wanted, that might come back, and bite you in the butt. When we rely on others to feel good and attractive, it only lasts as long as the relationship. You gotta learn to feel all that on your own or else you'll just be at the mercy of the person you're with.

How long after did you get your ex back?

Board footera