Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2018 10:22 pm  #1

Something To Give Appreciation To

So we went to this retro gaming restaurant/bar today and we both agreed to try to make new friends. It was so much fun because we both got out of a complicated friendship with someone who carried a different mindset than we do. But the people we met carried a lot of our interests to the point that it tied into our career interests. The other couple was so cute because the guy was really short and the girl was really tall. And I admired how the guy actually hangs out with his boss outside of his job.

So the guy assumed we were a couple and I was surprised when he didn’t correct him like he usually does with other people. So I just went along with it and took that as a positive sign. Especially since we were being surrounded by positive people and it really uplifted me. A change in environment really helps pulls us out of a rut and I am so excited to experience more of these positive experiences. Before I went to meet up with him I made sure that I already felt good and it paid off. It gives me a spark of confidence that things will actually work this time around. Cuz when I think of our history I see a lot of connections to our problems being surround by negative people. So I want the positive change. c:

Board footera