Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2018 10:21 pm  #1

May I get some advice while I’m in the zone πŸ™‚

So I’ve attracted my SP towards me and we are beginning a friendship which is huge because he’s been very unattainable as he’s not just next door. He’s pretty well known. Anyways we are becoming friends and I want more. I’m taking it very slow and enjoying the wave of success. I’ve been using self love non stop and doing meditations for your SP but I’m just curious if I need to do anything else that could make it happen even faster? I am in the zone, feeing great, and happy with my life. I sometimes feel sad when he flies out of state because he doesn’t know how deeply I feel about him, and I get fearful he will find someone else but Veronica and Agnes help keep me positive. So am I doing all I need to to attract him or can I do anything else to help speed up the process? Thank you so much and happy manifesting everyone!

2/01/2018 9:02 am  #2

Re: May I get some advice while I’m in the zone πŸ™‚

littlestar23 wrote:

So I’ve attracted my SP towards me and we are beginning a friendship which is huge because he’s been very unattainable as he’s not just next door. He’s pretty well known. Anyways we are becoming friends and I want more. I’m taking it very slow and enjoying the wave of success. I’ve been using self love non stop and doing meditations for your SP but I’m just curious if I need to do anything else that could make it happen even faster? I am in the zone, feeing great, and happy with my life. I sometimes feel sad when he flies out of state because he doesn’t know how deeply I feel about him, and I get fearful he will find someone else but Veronica and Agnes help keep me positive. So am I doing all I need to to attract him or can I do anything else to help speed up the process? Thank you so much and happy manifesting everyone!

Β 
You sound like you're doing pretty well as it is. I would suggest that you keep doing what you're doing, be patient, and give it some time to grow, otherwise you might get frustrated that it isn't happening fast enough and start to have worries and doubts, and you don't want that to happen and mess up your results. It isn't a race, and as long as it works out in the end, does it really matter if it takes a bit longer than you would prefer?

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/01/2018 7:42 pm  #3

Thank you so much for your reply. This means a lot. I will continue to do this regimen and just enjoy it as it comes! Sending you positive vibes and well wishes for your manifesting πŸ™‚

2/01/2018 7:45 pm  #4

littlestar23 wrote:

Thank you so much for your reply. This means a lot. I will continue to do this regimen and just enjoy it as it comes! Sending you positive vibes and well wishes for your manifesting πŸ™‚

Β 
You're welcome. You've got exactly the right attitude. Keep up the good work, and thank you for your kind wishes.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera