Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2018 3:39 pm  #11

Re: So close!

anzamyu wrote:

I am sorry but you all law of attraction practitioners and every coach including veronica herself has even sent me emails saying anything is possible.Β  Yet you are coming on and not representing her forums in a positive limelight.Β  I am sorry but be your own psychics as she says and stop listening to Naysayers on here that obviously can't attract the good in their lives.Β  You attracted this you can attract the opposite with your mindset and vibrations to become better.Β  Everyone else here that is not an admin and not Veronica doesn't know what they are talking about.Β  I will listen to only Veronica's advice now and Agnes's Viverelli and Lanie Steven's Advice.Β  They are more well known and they have a more positive mindset and vibe and know how to explain law of attraction than those who are coming on being naysayers.Β  Anyways Attract that desire.Β  You don't need anyone elses approval cause you wont get it.Β  You are your own manifester.Β  Thank you have a great day.Β  And, remember have faith don't let others on here bring you down and say you cant attract that.Β  You attract everything in your life.Β Β 

Well I did say she can attract a better version of their person. But I agree in a sense. I know there are things that work for other people that don't for me or not my belief but there are quite a few people that call you out like you don't know anything and they know everything

1/31/2018 6:19 pm  #12

Re: So close!

And, even Veronica's newest videoΒ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGJXJhZWTv0&t=123sΒ  mentions that the person can change just work within the inside.Β  Maybe these people who are on here needs to open up their eyes and ears.

Board footera