Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2018 11:53 am  #1

Came back as i expected lol

Finally I have some time to share this success from yesterday. For me it isn't big success as i decided to go for something else, and i won't even mention it probably, but it may give inspiration some of you..
So we were apart since September. I had some success in the beginning but then i started getting confused and it messed everything up. I loved him, but i was angry and hurt and i doubted if i want him and i wasn't able to move on. Then i sticked to neville, but still had some fears and it of course manifested and he was very rude and said bad things to me two weeks ago, but i realised it was me miscreating and i didn't really gave it much attencion. To make it short: i decided to lose my grip on him and play with the idea of someone else. It hurt in the beginning, but then as i was feeling an imaginal ring on my finger, which imlpied being the loved girlfriend i wanted to be, i didn't really care who is the lucky guy. I just knew he is amazing. I was doing it for a few days and yesterday my ex messenged me out of nowhere. He asked me to go out so we met and he hugged me, said that i am lkve of his life and this kind of romantic crap i'm not really into. It was nice, he even had the ring i was wearing in my imagination for me lol πŸ˜‚ but i decided to let him go. I want to try a relationship with someone else, and then eventually attract back my ex again lol.. πŸ˜‚  my self from 4 months ago wouldn't believe i will write this kind of success story one day. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  Now i know i can have whatever i want and so can everybody else. It works so jump into it and don't worry, as long as you just know, you won't hit the ground.❀

Last edited by MiciJones (1/22/2018 11:55 am)

1/22/2018 3:59 pm  #2

Re: Came back as i expected lol

That's fab well done

1/22/2018 5:35 pm  #3

This is an inspiration thank you so much

1/23/2018 6:11 am  #4

Great story. When you shared the dancing success story I knew that you were one of the few who understand what to do and apply it. So not really a big surprise here, but still nice to read. Every single person I know who was sticking to Neville had success with their specific person. And you are now on your way to an even greater person...yay.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/23/2018 1:04 pm  #5

Great experiencie, thank you for share it Β 

Board footera