Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2018 3:51 am  #1

YOU WONT BELIEVE

Its been over 18months since i last wrote on here and it is so unreal at how much my life has changed, beyond my wildest dreams. Were to begin, quick recap...
For those who may remember me, i lost my ex who was the love of my life and got her back TWICE even tho it was deemed impossible. When i came on to here over 2 yrs ago i was after manifesting her back but i was so consumed with rage and anger towards her and love and it was holding me back. Eventually i realised she never deserved me and i had a little rant on here telling everyone an ex is and ex for a reason and then i disappeared....

Well since then i spent time on myself and my image and now i basically am living beyond a dream...
Within 18months, im now Living in Spain (im from UK)... i run 4 nightclubs and own 2 very successful bars as well as 2 businesses on the side, i make stupid amount of money a week.  I live and own a big penthouse, i drive a BMW X6 im not even 33 and im a boss. Also forget plastic surgery ive managed to use LOA and subliminals and got my dream image and by training and eating, my fitness and body is the stuff of catalogues. Not long after coming off here, i met what i would describe as the perfect woman, from looks to smell and even sexually and she moved with me to Spain.
I shouldnt be happy saying this but with what i went through with my ex, just before i moved out here, i found out her fella who she even bought a house with was sleeping with one of her best friends behind her back. She tried to apologise and worm her way back into my life but i refused to even acknowledge her.
Imagine that 18 months to getting beyond my wildest dreams!!!

Last edited by BooLala (1/19/2018 6:36 am)

1/19/2018 1:24 pm  #2

Re: YOU WONT BELIEVE

Congratulations!! this is a great experience, thank you for sharing it

1/19/2018 9:43 pm  #3

Nice!!

1/21/2018 8:16 am  #4

Congratulations!Β 
Keep living your dream!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

1/21/2018 8:56 am  #5