Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2018 2:58 pm  #1

He was back ....now he's gone

So it's been awhile since I've been on here . Things were going really great and I was able to manifest my person back in my life and things were great . Even though he is still in another relationship it is failing and on it's last leg .
I told him I would be there to support anything he decided and we even talked on a relationship . Things were great .
I guess I got too comfortable because I guess I said something to upset him and now he's gone .
I am hurt but I was wondering if there are any of you that had the person back and suddenly lost them . What did you do ? Or not do ?

1/19/2018 4:07 pm  #2

Re: He was back ....now he's gone

Tumom wrote:

So it's been awhile since I've been on here . Things were going really great and I was able to manifest my person back in my life and things were great . Even though he is still in another relationship it is failing and on it's last leg .
I told him I would be there to support anything he decided and we even talked on a relationship . Things were great .
I guess I got too comfortable because I guess I said something to upset him and now he's gone .
I am hurt but I was wondering if there are any of you that had the person back and suddenly lost them . What did you do ? Or not do ?

Β 
That's more or less what happened to me. He came back after years, admitting that he'd taken out on me what other women had done to him, things were pretty good for a while, but he's got emotional problems that almost equate to a mental illness, which I didn't fully realise at the time. He's a damaged person from childhood traumas, which I understand because I've had the same but am well adjusted emotionally in spite of it.He's said and done many hurtful things to me and I finally gave him a massive telling off for it, as he needed it and had even invited me to tell him off if he needed it, which resulted in not hearing from him, and it's been over a year. I've finally learnt not to take it personally, even though it hurts. For several months, I was very hurt and angry and wasn't even sure if I wanted anything more to do with him, but I've gone back to imagining the way I want things to be between us as though it's already true. I'm also working on his emotional issues being healed, for lack of a better word. I've helped him before through imagination in other ways. I'm not putting any time limit on it. I know he'll be back when he's ready because if it weren't for this big emotional issue of his we'd otherwise be ideal for each other. There's never been another in my life who's been so compatible except for this one huge issue.

Last edited by Cynthia (1/19/2018 4:10 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/09/2018 7:37 pm  #3

Re: He was back ....now he's gone

I was in a similar situation. Almost 2 years ago my ex broke up with me and I then did everything to attract him back and a few months later we got back together. But even though I was happy back then, he wasn't putting enough effort into our relationship. I thought it was just a temporary thing and that he would change if I kept the good vibes up. But it ended up being a relationship where I needed to do all the "work" by myself and finally after like 8 or 9 months or so, after I had tried so many things to make it work, I needed to leave the relationship. Since then I've been focusing on my own happiness and have moved on - but guess what: my ex has been trying to win me back many times since I left him but I realize that I am much happier without him because now I see that he still hasn't solved all those emotional issues that were affecting our relationship.
I think you should remember that people don't always just change overnight - Just focus on making yourself happy and don't just wait for your ex to come back. If you know that he's the one then he will come back in the right moment but don't stress over it either. I think it's also very important to not take it personal - like don't feel bad @Tumom because you think you might have said something to upset him. Either communicate it or else let it go.
Just remember to stay positive and calm and whenever the moment is ready, you will find your way back to eachother or else you will find something that is sooo much better than what you could've imagined
Β 

If you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it!
-Β Paulo Coelho

Board footera