Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/13/2018 4:53 am  #1

Dancing success story in progress lol

I decided to have fun with what Sanshi is talking about here. I decided to assume i can dance very well, because i always loved the dance style Shuffle and i was trying to learn how to dance it some time ago without success. I decided to start with the basic move - the running man. I started last weekend with a few minute practise - if you saw me, you would think i have epileptic attack or something like this lol. But i was thinking about going in a EDM club in out town and about  people there telling me i'm awesome dancer. I was doing this until today. Every day i was practising for maybe a 10 minutes (just because i don't believe i can do it without some practise yet) and the next day i woke up with way improved skills. Today i can say i really mastered the first move and i can already see big progress in the next move i started practising yesterday lol.  I can't wait for mastering this teaching in all areas in my life. It will make everything really easy 😁

1/13/2018 5:44 am  #2

Re: Dancing success story in progress lol

Yaaay, keep going.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera