Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2015 6:30 am  #21

Re: Contrast..

Cherished wrote:

bernardo09 wrote:

Fantastic Cherished! ..Β usually i wake up a little low vibe, and today I read your post, and went back up the stairs. Thank you so much . . . but now i ask you, and to the others.
Can you help me to avoid waking up with low vibes? For me it's usually the worst time of day, and then icome to the forum or read something, and I move up the scale.

Β 
Yes I can help with that. Do you know that we are all mostly non-physical? And when we sleep, we re-emerge into source energy. Which is unconditional love and joy and happiness. I like to call sleeping a "reSource!" (see what I did there?! 😜

So knowing that, you actually awaken in a state of pure non-resistance. UNTIL you begin to activate resistant thoughts. So, you need a routine. I immediately look around me and appreciate the sunshine streaming in. I appreciate my pillow and my lovely warm bed. I get up, do some deep breathing and begin my exercise. I shower and revel in the deliciousness of the water. My yummy- smelling soap, my fluffy towel.. You get the picture. Everything that I do in the morning is accompanied by a sense of appreciation and gratitude. And every day I aim to stretch that practice as far as I can. Sometimes I get to breakfast and I slip back down my ladder. Some days I can stay there pretty much all day. It's just practice. But I think it's important to realise that when you awaken, you're actually coming out of a state of pure positive energy!

Thank you . . and when we are sleeping and we dream with our love? Could that mean something? Β Since we are in a state of unconditional love.

12/08/2015 10:32 am  #22

you are a blessing by universe to me Cherish, you always show me a way when m down !!
love you tones

Adu loves Jui a lot , and they are back together forever !!!Β 

12/08/2015 10:54 am  #23

I an slowly gaining my voice back. My best friend h as been going through so much drama and was really stressed and distant. I told her to cherish every moment and that life is too short to stress out all the time. She thanked and said I reminded her that she needs to reach out to loved ones and enjoy life.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

12/08/2015 8:19 pm  #24

This was so wonderful Cherished. Thank you for always taking time out to help everyone. I appreciate it.

2/26/2016 6:59 pm  #25

You're welcome 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

9/12/2016 10:42 pm  #26

Just felt the need to bump this back up!

12/24/2017 11:30 am  #27

Wow best Analogy, and i felt this awareness this week in crying releasing and picking myself up out of the mud and going up the ladder. Thank for the affirmation!!
Blessings!!

12/31/2017 4:15 pm  #28

Thank you for this post. Much needed this week, been a little bit of up and down for me again lately but still going forward and staying in the game.

1/10/2018 2:57 pm  #29

He, I am new to this forum.... not new to LOA, but my success with it has been limited. THIS, what Cherished described, happens to me all the time. I have a hell of a time keeping my thoughts focused and my emotional state positive all the time. Mostly I cruise along in neutral, with occasional ups and downs. It feels like being in a positive state is a state of HOPE, and the negative state being one of hopelessness or resignation.Β 

I have tried to rekindle a friendship that I had, and the romance I wanted out of it, but it just died. No matter what I just can't get that to happen. Same for career. I am happy in my job, but I want a great deal more, a new career, lots more money, etc. If we have this infinite power, or at least can tap into it, why not have the life we desire?

I have to learn how to keep the focus on point and not let up.Β 

1/23/2018 5:36 am  #30

I loved this post! Yes i am keeping my vibes up. Until now and through working with myself i have managed not to fall off the ladder completely but to hang on somewhere in the middle. So its only half way up!Β 

Board footera