Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2015 4:11 pm  #11

Re: Acting as if - video!

Awesome!

Blessedck wrote:

Thank you! Sent it to my friend! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:ย https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

11/08/2015 4:12 pm  #12

You will be

Dan2015 wrote:

I plan on being the next successย story on your website, Veronica ย 

ย 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:ย https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

11/08/2015 4:50 pm  #13

Aphrodite wrote:

Literally 90% of my day involves visualizing him with me, us laughing and being loving with him supporting him etc. It's like he's always here with me, I'm not alone ย etc.ย 

It's SUPER important to not give the girlfriend ANY energy. I was like that when he was with his now ex. Before meeting Veronica I was obsessed with her. I would stalk her Twitter, Instagram etc. If she mentioned Nick, it took everything not to reply to her or comment and be rude. Sometimes I did. I manifested interviews where he said he wanted to marry her, making me feel even more like garbage, or her friends calling fans fat and ugly etc. ย When I started working with Veronica she gave me ideas on how to act as if like the above paragraph. In doing so, I completely forgot he had a girlfriend. I started to imagine all the nasty feelings I had toward her going into him and imagined them arguing, him believing she is toxic etc. It worked! They ended up breaking up! Now I'm imagining all the feelings I have for him going into him and he feeling that way about me.ย 

Wait I'm confused, you visualized that he brokeup with her and he did?

11/09/2015 3:06 pm  #14

Love this!! ๐Ÿ˜ Makes sense!
Thank you

Love yourself before you love others ๐Ÿ’–

Board footera