Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2017 9:34 pm  #1

Minor manifestation?

Merry Christmas everyone! I think i May have some movement or a small manifestation. I decided to text POI today and wish him a merry Christmas. He of course responded and we text back and forth for a little bit. It was a bit short so i decided to just go about my day. Several hours later, he continued the conversation to ask me how my Christmas was!!! We text a little bit more too. It may seem small but i thought this was great because i haven’t had this since early November/late October. I didn’t have this during thanksgiving. So I’m happy and grateful for this and i look forward for what’s to come 😊

12/28/2017 1:44 pm  #2

Re: Minor manifestation?

Hi Shayne that's great news. I really hope you continue to get communication from this person. May I ask how you manifested This?   I too have manifested communication but now  working on the next part by following Neville approach.  All the best x

12/28/2017 2:03 pm  #3

Stone88 wrote:

Hi Shayne that's great news. I really hope you continue to get communication from this person. May I ask how you manifested This? I too have manifested communication but now working on the next part by following Neville approach. All the best x

Hi Stone88! Thank you! Honestly, I've just been working on visualizing my POI being receptive to hearing from me. I never struggled with that part before but it couldn't hurt to visualize it regardless. I also visualize him initiating contact with me and always wanting to hear from me. I haven't received any communication from him since that day but he has checked my Snap story from last night, this morning. That's small but it is something. I'm going to continue No Contact and continue visualizing the end result 

12/28/2017 2:40 pm  #4

Hey Shayne I'm so pleased for you. Visualisation is the best approach  and that's what ive been doing too. You should also visualise of your end goal. E.g what do you want from this relationship. If you feel he is the one and one day will be married to him. You should visualise an engagement ring/wedding band and feel it in your imagination. How does that ring feel etc. Imagine people congratulating you etc. Once you believe in your end result and accept that it has already happened the rest will fall in place. You don't need to think about how/ when it will happen, just know that it has already happened. I hope that makes sense and keep us updated. X

12/28/2017 3:34 pm  #5

You’re absolutely right!

12/31/2017 9:59 pm  #6

My POI called me today!!! It was very random and totally unexpected. Thank you, universe!

1/01/2018 8:38 am  #7

Yay! Congrats Shayne. I've not heard from him for a few days now, maybe I should visualise more on him communicating rather than the end result. Also if you don't mind me asking how long have you guys been separated?

Keep at it!! You're doing so well 😁

1/01/2018 1:36 pm  #8

Stone88 wrote:

Yay! Congrats Shayne. I've not heard from him for a few days now, maybe I should visualise more on him communicating rather than the end result. Also if you don't mind me asking how long have you guys been separated?

Keep at it!! You're doing so well 😁

Thanks Stone! He actually isn’t an ex. He is a guy that I went on a few dates with and I felt a connection with him more than any other man before. (Sounds crazy, i know). But basically he didn’t want to continue to date because Work was beginning to get extremely stressful for him. I guess he couldn’t figure out how to balance. But i can kinda understand being that he had only been living in my state for 3 months & it was a brand new role for him. Anyway, we hadn’t been in contact for a month. I was starting to feel dumb for wanting a guy who wasn’t my boyfriend. Hell, we hadn’t even had sex. So on Christmas, I broke the NC rule and wished him a Merry Christmas which i wrote about here. It just felt right to do so i did it. And then this past Friday, i decided to reach out again. Very casual. Not wanting anything from him. He was under the weather but we text for about an hour. The conversation went great! I decided after that i wouldn’t reach out anymore cause i didn’t want to seem “thirsty.” He wound up texting me for something brief on Saturday and text me again yesterday as well as called! I’ve been following the 25 day challenge as well as affirming in my mind that he WILL reach out to me. It went from being a thought to me really feeling that it was going to happen and voila! It happened. I visualize the end result as well as constant communication.

Board footera