Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/29/2017 10:15 pm  #1

A new love, a new start

First off, I need to say that although I did not reunite with my ex, everything -- down to every word of every text, phone call and conversation that I set my intention on receiving -- was manifested...with another person!

It all happened when I let go. I wouldn't call it a "giving up" per say, just a final reckoning with the fact that in addition to embracing myself for who I am--who I really am-- I needed to be open to it all. I needed to be okay with it either never happening, or happening with another person who was even better, and really believe it.

​From that belief, love was allowed to enter in. Early days...but I've decided that whatever the outcome, that it has all been good. I've learned so much from this whole experience.

Last edited by ellen (12/29/2017 10:17 pm)

12/30/2017 8:31 am  #2

Re: A new love, a new start

Good for you. Sometimes it's best to fully let go because we don't realize that a better opportunity may be down the corner.
I finally got my ex out of my system and I met someone new I like too. I am still not 100% there but in such a better place and working on myself and manifesting the new SP.
Hope things work out for you. New relationships are exciting! :-)

Board footera