Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2017 9:18 am  #11

Re: LOA works!

Bellecat wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Seal wrote:

I haven't been on this forum much since manifesting my love back into my life. What others might deem as hopeless became a reality for me. My love and I are dating again after a brief reconciling of friendship. Her other suitor is out of the picture, and we are exclusive now. I plan on proposing soon, as she is the one for me. The purpose of my post is to encourage others and to give testimony that this LOA stuff works. Not only for love, but in other aspects of your life as well. Thank you all for the information that was provided here. I wish you all success in your life pursuits. I bid adieu, and live long and prosper.

I don't mean to be nosy, but can you message me with your story? How serious was the other relationship? What techniques did you use and how?

It's NOT about techniques etc, it's about having a SOLID belief and having self love & focusing on YOUR life.

The more I read about it, the more I'm understanding that. I don't do a set technique and switch it up, but I know it works.

I was watching a video from Agnes Vivarelli last night where she and Dan Radiostyle talk about how long they worked on manifesting a specific person (both 4+ years on the same person), but what I found interesting is that Agnes says if you're doing any manifestation work, 75% of your meditations should be self love and the other 25% should be manifestation work. I don't think I've ever seen anyone break it down like that, but it's such an important step that I think too many overlook.

11/15/2017 2:53 am  #12

Ok, so 7 months have passed and things are great. Iโ€™m not going to lie and say everythingโ€™s been peaches and cream. All relationships have ups and downs. You have to keep working hard to make thing work.

While LOA worked for my relationship, I havenโ€™t been using it in other aspects of my life. I get complacent sometimes, and thatโ€™s not a good thing. I was thinking back on this year and remembered this forum. It helped me tremendously. So I thought that I should chime in and let anyone yearning to be back with their love know that there is hope. Donโ€™t give up!

Last edited by Seal (11/15/2017 2:57 am)

11/15/2017 7:48 am  #13

Seal wrote:

Ok, so 7 months have passed and things are great. Iโ€™m not going to lie and say everythingโ€™s been peaches and cream. All relationships have ups and downs. You have to keep working hard to make thing work.

While LOA worked for my relationship, I havenโ€™t been using it in other aspects of my life. I get complacent sometimes, and thatโ€™s not a good thing. I was thinking back on this year and remembered this forum. It helped me tremendously. So I thought that I should chime in and let anyone yearning to be back with their love know that there is hope. Donโ€™t give up!

Love hearing this! It will soon be a month of me and my love being back together, and I would lie if I said I have zero doubts at all times. I'm happy to hear you have been together for 7 months now, and to have proof that it is possible to stick together the second time around.ย 

12/29/2017 6:35 am  #14

I'm so pleased for you seal. Soon I'll be writing my success on getting back my love on here. And you are right the key is self love.

Board footera