Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/26/2017 11:55 am  #1

Lanie Stevens technique- success!

Hey you,
yesterday I bought the ebook pussy whip and I directly tried out the technique and it worked!
I tried it on a friend and he texted me the exact words I wanted him to say a few hours later.
I have no doubt that this really works.
However, I am kind of hesitant to do this.
In her book it kind of sounds like black magic. Maybe, I have totally misunderstood this. But, the fact that  I could do this in order to harm someone is really creepy and not at all what I want to do.
Moreover, I do not want to MAKE someone love me or do the things I want like a puppet on a string.
It feels like then it is not their own free will.

I just dont know whether I understood it in a wrong manner.
It confuses me because my favourite teacher Anges Vivarelli has a different approach and I had success with it.
She says that you have to focus on YOU and that your self love radiates out so the other person is attracted by that energy of giving love instead of taking.
It just feels weird to me, to do RS and techniques. I mean , seriously, I want my ex to come back because I am a secure and self loving happy person and not because I sat there 3 times daily and spend my time on trying to influence him into thinking certain things of me. you get what I mean?
I just wonder if this RS and lanie technique things are backfiring  because it sounds kind of manipulative...
or if one can compare rs and lanies technique to sending pure love where there is no "manipulation" involved?

She believed she could, so she did.

12/26/2017 8:44 pm  #2

Re: Lanie Stevens technique- success!

If you read Lanies forum regularly you will see that it often does produce results in getting the person to say what you want them to say, however the persons behaviour does not seem to back up what they say so the results seem to be superficial, if however the person focuses more on self love then the person gets far better results!
I personally believe that free will does exist unlike the previous poster.

12/26/2017 8:45 pm  #3

Blue hit the nail on the head.

Well, Lannie's technique really is Neville's technique. He mentioned it in one radio lecture. Neville wasn't about manipulating people. He was about growth and finding out who you are. I agree with you that Lannie makes it more about manipulating another person and that's a terrible misinterpretation of Neville's work. Whatever technique you use it's always about you. You can't manipulate anyone, you can only change yourself. Those techniques are there to change what you feel to be true about the other person. You don't really implant anything in their minds, but in your own.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/27/2017 5:21 pm  #4

Sanshi wrote:

Blue hit the nail on the head.

Well, Lannie's technique really is Neville's technique. He mentioned it in one radio lecture. Neville wasn't about manipulating people. He was about growth and finding out who you are. I agree with you that Lannie makes it more about manipulating another person and that's a terrible misinterpretation of Neville's work. Whatever technique you use it's always about you. You can't manipulate anyone, you can only change yourself. Those techniques are there to change what you feel to be true about the other person. You don't really implant anything in their minds, but in your own.

The technique according to Neville is based on telepathy and he states you can give orders to other remotely and that if you are walking in faith they will obey you instruction.

"It depends on your ability to feel and accept as true what your objective senses deny.

Neither the passivity of the subject nor his conscious agreement with your suggestion is necessary, for without his consent or knowledge he can be given a subjective order which he must objectively express. It is a fundamental law of consciousness that by telepathy we can have immediate communion with another.

Having mentally heard with all the distinctness of reality that which you wanted to hear and having thrilled to the news heard, return to objective consciousness. Your subjective conversation must awaken what it affirmed."

Prayer - The Art of Believing - Neville Goddard

Last edited by Oasiscalm (12/27/2017 5:43 pm)

1/19/2018 7:05 pm  #5

happygirl97 wrote:

Hey you,
yesterday I bought the ebook pussy whip and I directly tried out the technique and it worked!
I tried it on a friend and he texted me the exact words I wanted him to say a few hours later.
I have no doubt that this really works.
However, I am kind of hesitant to do this.
In her book it kind of sounds like black magic. Maybe, I have totally misunderstood this. But, the fact that  I could do this in order to harm someone is really creepy and not at all what I want to do.
Moreover, I do not want to MAKE someone love me or do the things I want like a puppet on a string.
It feels like then it is not their own free will.

I just dont know whether I understood it in a wrong manner.
It confuses me because my favourite teacher Anges Vivarelli has a different approach and I had success with it.
She says that you have to focus on YOU and that your self love radiates out so the other person is attracted by that energy of giving love instead of taking.
It just feels weird to me, to do RS and techniques. I mean , seriously, I want my ex to come back because I am a secure and self loving happy person and not because I sat there 3 times daily and spend my time on trying to influence him into thinking certain things of me. you get what I mean?
I just wonder if this RS and lanie technique things are backfiring  because it sounds kind of manipulative...
or if one can compare rs and lanies technique to sending pure love where there is no "manipulation" involved?

There is nothing "black magic" about the technique and I am just teaching women the power of their minds and the ability to manifest.  Anyone can use ANY technique to do good or evil but it is always in your best interest and for your highest good to keep the visualization positive.  The technique is very powerful and I have thousands of satisfied readers who have created lives they never thought possible until they learned the power and ability of their minds.  :-)

Board footera