Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/16/2017 1:54 am  #1

Fell asleep before 10 mins was up

Hey everyone,

Has anyone ever dozed off during the 10 minute visualization at night? I find that I do. Will it still work?

12/16/2017 9:52 am  #2

Re: Fell asleep before 10 mins was up

Haha I’ve done it many times! I personally think it’s great to fall asleep to such loving thoughts! And you shouldn’t think of it in terms of “working” because then you are putting yourself in the state of need and not having. Visualizing is a method to get into the state of having and living as if. It’s not to get something! And it’s not something that you do and magically get something! It’s all about belief!! You need to believe you already have your desires! Believe you you shall receive 😊.  Definitely work on self love 🙂. Self love is important in becoming more confident in yourself and in your desires! It helps you get rid of that fear voice and doubts which block you from manifesting. You are a creator. You create your reality! The only obstacles you have are you and only you can remove these obstacles! So keep training your mind, have faith and believe in yourself 🙂. You can have whatever you want as long as you believe you can!!  🙂

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

12/16/2017 10:46 am  #3

Thank you Kiba for that reminder! And you’re right. It’s great to fall asleep to loving and positive thoughts 😊

12/16/2017 10:57 am  #4

Hi! Why are there times everytime I visualized, its as if I lose control. Like my thoughts shift to another thing. And one time I tried visualizing me and my ex, All I could see is bright light. It was as if I was staring at it. Am I doing something wrong here?

12/16/2017 11:39 am  #5

Blueberrypieee wrote:

Hi! Why are there times everytime I visualized, its as if I lose control. Like my thoughts shift to another thing. And one time I tried visualizing me and my ex, All I could see is bright light. It was as if I was staring at it. Am I doing something wrong here?

Everything goes back to self love haha! If your having trouble with visualization then go back to the basics! You can’t build a house on sand! You first need to build a solid foundation before you build the house. And that foundation is self love. You need to make sure you put yourself first and make yourself the focus for now! Do self love mediation’s, affirmations, eat healthy, drink lots of water, get enough sleep etc.. you need to train your brain to become confident in your beliefs and to remove these negative thoughts and feelings. To help your focus try wearing a bracelet like those rubber ones. And every time you have a negative thought snap it and move it to the next hand and say “ go away fear voice I’m choosing to be happy”. It helps you become more aware and focused on your thoughts. Visualizing should be fun and happy!!! If it’s not then just go back to the basics and working on loving yourself and realizing just how awesome and amazing YOU are!!! 😊

12/16/2017 11:41 am  #6

Shayne wrote:

Thank you Kiba for that reminder! And you’re right. It’s great to fall asleep to loving and positive thoughts 😊

Yes it’s is 😊. And you’re welcome!!! I actually always make sure I fall asleep to a happy visualization or positive thoughts 😊

12/16/2017 12:03 pm  #7

Thanks for the tip! 😁 but there times during the day when I visualise and get so hype! 😂

2/03/2018 9:56 am  #8

Hi! I've been doing that but for some reason my mind still gets stuck and goes blank or the negative thoughts still makes its way in. What do you do when during the visualization bad imaginations comes to mind? Like how do you REALLY kick it out of your mind during visualization?

Board footera