Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2017 1:53 pm  #1

Daily Inspiration

Hi everyone!

Iā€™ve been following this board for a while but have only just made an account now so itā€™s nice to ā€œmeetā€ you all

I can see a lot of people feeling stuck and may be in need of some inspiration. Iā€™d like to help by posting daily on this thread about things I find that inspire me to keep going. They may be success stories, articles I find, something somebody has said that has inspired me to let go, to have faith, etc or something on self love, and more! The theme will revolve around a specific person but once in a while I may post something different! I hope that this can become a place for positivity and to help people to stay on the right track!

Iā€™ll try and post daily but sorry in advance if I miss a day!!

Last edited by TheSilverLining (12/10/2017 1:55 pm)

12/10/2017 2:02 pm  #2

Re: Daily Inspiration

For my first post Iā€™d like to introduce one of my FAVOURIE ā€œEx Back Success Storiesā€. Iā€™ll post the link below. The first link is her final story, and the second link dates back to where she first began her journey. I enjoyed reading through the second link as she updated frequently on what she was doing and any progress made. I found it all very interesting and inspiring!

1- http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=10177.0

2- http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=9834.0

Iā€™d also like to mention that I read about hoā€™oponopono after reading her story and have started to incorporate it into my daily meditations. It has helped me TREMENDOUSLY in terms of helping me forgive myself and my boyfriend, and for releasing some blockages that I had. If anyone would like me to talk more about it let me know!!

Also, I liked the fact that she said she loved her specific person unconditionally. I think unconditional love is so important, especially when trying to manifest someone back!

Enjoy xx

12/10/2017 3:58 pm  #3

Awesome idea!!!! Also if your interested we have a WhatsApp group with people from the forum where we support, motivate and inspire each other daily. message me if youā€™re interested .

ā€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.ā€Ā 

12/11/2017 9:26 am  #4

This is great šŸ˜Š

12/11/2017 9:56 pm  #5

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late post- it is almost 10 pm here! Anyways, here's todays inspiration! It's an article about the "Quantum Shift" and how powerful our minds really are! I found it to be such an interesting read, so I hope that you do too. There is a little part about ho'oponopono too which I love! I hope that everyone is having an amazing day! Remember to love yourself and feel gratitude Ā 

How To Shift Your Reality By Shifting Yourself
http://zazenlife.com/2015/04/17/how-to-shift-your-reality-by-shifting-yourself/

12/12/2017 9:55 am  #6

That was an awesome read!!....Thank you so much for that!!

12/12/2017 12:22 pm  #7

Hi TheSilverLining, I am so grateful that you have decided to do this everyday!Ā 

"Every relationship and shared experience is a complementary reality, which means that our beliefs complement each other. That doesnā€™t mean that we share the same beliefs. Often complementary beliefs are opposing beliefs. For example, someone who has abandonment issues may attract a partner who is afraid of commitment. These opposing issues (beliefs) are complementary because they fit together perfectly to play out a particular story."

This is my relationship in a nutshell and I do have abandonment issues because my after much psychological treatment for anxiety and depression, my father did abandonĀ our family and my mother is someone who believes love is conditional and we must do for her and then do for us and that still affects me today. Now I have written about that many times on here but letting go of the feelings of abandonmentĀ are so difficult. Any tips?Ā  I mean we have had times where when we break up and get back together after a few months I am amazed by the changes that come forth in our relationship so I know it is worth starting my journey over but I want to maintain the changes and self-love that I create in my life and also in my relationship.Ā 
Ā 

Last edited by Alycat1110 (12/12/2017 12:24 pm)

12/12/2017 8:45 pm  #8

Alycat1110 wrote:

Hi TheSilverLining, I am so grateful that you have decided to do this everyday!Ā 

"Every relationship and shared experience is a complementary reality, which means that our beliefs complement each other. That doesnā€™t mean that we share the same beliefs. Often complementary beliefs are opposing beliefs. For example, someone who has abandonment issues may attract a partner who is afraid of commitment. These opposing issues (beliefs) are complementary because they fit together perfectly to play out a particular story."

This is my relationship in a nutshell and I do have abandonment issues because my after much psychological treatment for anxiety and depression, my father did abandonĀ our family and my mother is someone who believes love is conditional and we must do for her and then do for us and that still affects me today. Now I have written about that many times on here but letting go of the feelings of abandonmentĀ are so difficult. Any tips?Ā  I mean we have had times where when we break up and get back together after a few months I am amazed by the changes that come forth in our relationship so I know it is worth starting my journey over but I want to maintain the changes and self-love that I create in my life and also in my relationship.Ā 
Ā 

Hi! Iā€™m so sorry that you feel you suffer from abandonment issues. Iā€™m also sorry to hear about your father and your momā€™s beliefs that have affected you.  I read one success story of a women who suffered from them as well. She ended up reading a lot about these issues which helped her heal. I will try and find the story tomorrow.

Other than that I would just suggest practicing hoā€™oponopono and self love. When I meditate on something during hoā€™oponopono, I pick something that I would like to ā€œcleanseā€ that day. Then I will say something like... ā€œWhatever is inside of me that is causing me to feel doubts and fears, Iā€™m sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love youā€ and I visualize myself surrounded by white light and I pictured rhe negative energy leaving my body. If I feel like I need to cry, then I will cry as I believe it is a very good release of negative emotions! It sounds very simple but it truly makes me feel better after!

And practicing self love will definitely help as I believe we have to be in a place of 100% love for ourselves in order to feel happiness- which leads to easy manifesting Sorry I rambled on a bit here. Feel free to message me if youā€™d like to speak privately!!

Edit: I just found the story! Iā€™ll post the link. She didnā€™t go too much into what she did to help heal her abandonment issues but perhaps you could google some of the same things she did!

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/m/group/discussion?id=1335877%3ATopic%3A4746959

Last edited by TheSilverLining (12/12/2017 8:56 pm)

12/12/2017 8:48 pm  #9

For today I just have a short inspirational story. Itā€™s by Napoleon Hill (author of Think and Grow Rich which is a great LOA book if youā€™re up for a long read!)

Itā€™s called ā€œThree Feet From Goldā€. Iā€™d just like it to serve as a friendly reminder to never give up! We never know what is happening behind the scenes. So many of us are looking for signs or for SOMETHING but really there is so much going on that we are not aware of. So, donā€™t give up because you donā€™t know what good things are waiting for you right around the corner.

http://www.selfhelpdaily.com/napoleon-hills-three-feet-from-gold/

12/13/2017 8:15 am  #10

Good morning/afternoon/night whereever you are! Todayā€™s article is about living ā€œas ifā€. I think since we are here, we probably know about living as if. However, I think a lot of people have a difficult time applying it as they are so focused on the current reality. Itā€™s easier said than done though. I really enjoy reading different peoples perspectives on manifesting a specific person as sometimes all it takes is one sentence, from one person to suddenly make it ā€œclickā€. Its also good to refresh our knowledge on this every once in a while. I hope you enjoy! Have a great day everyone <3

State of the Wish Fulfilled

https://thelawofattractionandmylife.com/2014/08/25/manifesting-relationships-state-of-the-wish-fulfilled-and-vibration-combined/

Board footera