Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2017 11:22 am  #1

It worked :โ€™)

Actually canโ€™t believe it. Iโ€™m beyond floored. The universe WAS working in the background. There is so much we donโ€™t know or see, but when you just sit back and relax, everything will flow towards what you want.

After 3 months of love visualizations and self-love affirmations, my POI finally sent me a text:
โ€œHey. Um Iโ€™m probably gonna be embarrassed about this later, but I๏ธ miss you...like a lot. Youโ€™ve been on my mind for the longest time, but I๏ธ really didnโ€™t know how you felt towards me and I๏ธ had just gotten out of a relationship. I was feeling confused, but I๏ธ think I๏ธ have everything sorted out now. When you get the chance, you can text me back cause I๏ธ know you have work and everything.โ€

I๏ธ was having doubt for the LONGEST time because of the way he would talk about his ex and how much he โ€œmissedโ€ her. But now Iโ€™ve come to the conclusion that he was trying to convince himself he still  wanted her or maybe was scared to start something new...IDK.

Iโ€™m gonna talk to him tonight and see how it goes ))

12/11/2017 11:30 am  #2

Re: It worked :โ€™)

Keep us updated. I'm so very happy for you ๐Ÿ˜Š. Keep at it!

12/11/2017 11:30 am  #3

WOW CONGRATULATIONS!ย 

12/11/2017 11:35 am  #4

Thanks you guys! I๏ธ will try and remember to update asap ๐Ÿ˜Š

12/11/2017 1:05 pm  #5

Congratulations!!!!ย 

12/11/2017 1:18 pm  #6

That's amazing. Congrats. And 3 months is not long at all in the grand scheme of things!

12/11/2017 2:19 pm  #7

sillyromantic wrote:

That's amazing. Congrats. And 3 months is not long at all in the grand scheme of things!

Itโ€™s really not which was why I๏ธ was so surprrised (while trying not to be surprised lol). I๏ธ thanked the universe tremendously, and Iโ€™m gonna continue with what Iโ€™ve been doing ๐Ÿ˜„

Board footera