Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2017 7:11 pm  #11

Re: Funny!

I don't really understand what you are saying sanshi . I have manifested a lot of stuff and I feel it happened because of self love and being in a higher vibration.
That works for me so I'm gonna have to disagree but what works for some may not work for others

12/10/2017 7:29 pm  #12

But wasn't even thinking about him...I was busy doing my job that is the point. I wasn't looking nor asking, nor seeking for reassurance lol

I love my job, I love what I do and was completely deep until it was brought up.

Also manifested someone donating me 100 dollars in groceries and an Amazon gift card.

Last edited by IlunaMeisu (12/10/2017 7:34 pm)

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

12/10/2017 7:36 pm  #13

IlunaMeisu wrote:

Also manifested someone donating me 100 dollars in groceries and an Amazon gift card.

That is fab!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/10/2017 7:37 pm  #14

Awesome job!

12/10/2017 7:42 pm  #15

Thank you! Sanshi isn't mean she means well. I used to be those types in the very beginning when it comes to signs, now I just say thank you along with a giggle and carry out my day.

I'm happy being with me and I have goals to achieve to. Just wanted to share a little cheer up.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

12/11/2017 6:13 am  #16

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

So what would you say DOES work Sanshi? I'm talking about a full, rounded, happy life, not getting an ex (though that may be included in the good, positive life)!
Β 

I try to bring that across in every post I wrote since I am here again. I explained it in detail with examples. And it doesn't matter, if it is for a person or whatever. There is only one way the Law operates.

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I don't really understand what you are saying sanshi . I have manifested a lot of stuff and I feel it happened because of self love and being in a higher vibration.
That works for me so I'm gonna have to disagree but what works for some may not work for others

Well, it's called a Law. What's special about a law? It works for everyone. So if self love were the key, then it had to work for everyone. But it doesn't. It's like taking a pill. When you take a pill and you believe that this pill makes you healthy, it will. You will go on a health forum and write someone with your problem "Hey, try this pill. It works". But lets say the other person already tried similar pills and is already discouraged. She is like "Okay, I don't have anything to lose. Lets try it", but she doesn't really believe in it. And guess what? It doesn't work for her.
It's the same thing with self love and feeling happy and doing vision boards. When you fully believe that this will solve your problem, it will. But someone who doesn't believe that it will bring their person back won't have any success with it. Self love, happiness and all that stuff is great, but it has nothing to do with manifesting. It's a means else it would work for everyone. And thinking the other way around, people who do not love themselves or aren't happy shouldn't get anything good out of life and that isn't the case either. I attracted the love of my life to me, when I wasn't happy and didn't love myself and we were together for nearly three years. why? Because I believed that guys were attracted to me even though I didn't thought myself to be attractive. Further. I thought that only the guys I would really like would be attracted to me and about this specific guy, I believed that he wouldn't leave me no matter what. Before he broke up, I started doubting this. But in all of this, there was more self hate than self love involed and more depression than happiness (while we didn't see each other. When we did, everything was good).
When self love and happiness works for you, that's great. Use this means. Doesn't really matter, if you take the direct route or if you believe something to be the thing/method to bring you everything you want. But the Law lies behind all this. Self love is great, happiness is great and everybody should work on loving themselves and being happy, but it has nothing to do with manifesting specific things. When you are in a happy state, it will bring you more happy circumstances, but not necessarily the one you want.

The reason why it seems that different things work for different people isn't that the Law is inconsistent. It's because different techniques evoke the SAME FEELING in different people. It's like learning types. Some people are auditorial, some are visual. It doesn't matter which way thy go. There end goal is the same, learning the material. It's the same with LoA. It's the same thing with LoA. The end goal is to believe.

IlunaMeisu wrote:

Thank you! Sanshi isn't mean she means well. I used to be those types in the very beginning when it comes to signs, now I just say thank you along with a giggle and carry out my day.

I'm happy being with me and I have goals to achieve to. Just wanted to share a little cheer up.

Thank you. Yeah, synchronicities are fun, if you see them as prove for your manifestation skills and not as sign for something that is going to happen.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/11/2017 6:59 am  #17

So we dont have be a happy or love yourself and we can a cry every day that we arent with our love, but when we will 100% sure that they will come back so they will? Its crazy.. yes I manifested a few things too and I didnt happy andI miss him but he never talk me what I was imagined, so I was think that it was cause I hadnt a selflove and I  wasnt focus on me and now I read that I dont have love yourself or happy when I want someone back.

12/11/2017 7:12 am  #18

Laura1234 wrote:

So we dont have be a happy or love yourself and we can a cry every day that we arent with our love, but when we will 100% sure that they will come back so they will? Its crazy.. yes I manifested a few things too and I didnt happy andI miss him but he never talk me what I was imagined, so I was think that it was cause I hadnt a selflove and I wasnt focus on me and now I read that I dont have love yourself or happy when I want someone back.

Nope. You have to be the person who already has the relationship. When the relationship is terrible and he treats you like ****, then yes, crying every day is the way to go. But then you cry, because you know that he treats you like ****. That's a good example btw, because it shows that it's not about happy emotions. The emotions are dependend on the state. Two people can attract the same thing with completely different emotions. One hates a situations and it happens, because he already feels that there is no way to avoid that situation. The other one is completely overjoyed when they think about that situation and in that moment, it's already real for them. Two people, completely different emotions, same outcome. The emotions come from the state of the people.

You shouldn't blindly follow everything you hear. Neither me nor anybody else. Study, experiment, find the essence of that teachings. Most LoA stuff around the internet is absoulte crap. Find the real stuff and think for yourself. By being miserable about something you don't have, you will never get the thing you feel that you don't have. It's an impossibility.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

12/11/2017 7:44 am  #19

Laura1234 wrote:

so I was think that it was cause I hadnt a selflove and I wasnt focus on me and now I read that I dont have love yourself or happy when I want someone back.

Oh and btw...When you are dropping self love the moment someone tells you that it won't bring you your desire, you have never loved yourself to begin with.

12/11/2017 7:50 am  #20

thanks Sanshi, I already understand, I hope :D ..and no, I no dropping self love, because it wont bring me my desire, I want  have a selflove because I know that I will feel better and I see a few days since I focus on yourself and I want be happy alone too, so I really feel better, but I was confused when you wrote that you didnt happy and didint love myself etc and you had a good relationship 3 years.

Last edited by Laura1234 (12/11/2017 7:51 am)

Board footera