Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2017 3:05 pm  #11

Re: I Manifested my lover back and lost him again

barbidoll wrote:

Shivani_LOAbeliever wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

My Dear
You will manifest him back   What you need to do is  not think about any of the behaviors and actions that lead to your break up    What we think about   what we say and our core beliefs all can bring us wonder and joy    or  break up and heartache   
Use your time now   to reinvent yourself    all the foul language  fighting   jealousy and negative thought  is holding you back      Obsessions over past problems  will make them repeat
Wake up in the morning   and make a gratitude list before you get out of bed    Find things to love every hour and be grateful for them    just as a homing pigeon  always returns   so will your lover as he will desire you as you desire him 
Presently I am working on self love     I was raised unloved and unwanted   and never knew comfort or security     I realize now  ( at an extremely old age to be alone )   that I have been repeating my relationships  with different men  my whole life     the same situation   the same breakup   uncanny unless you understand LOA    I have been manifesting  the same situation over and over   because in my heart I was anticipating the rejection   the abandonment    
I know he will be back   and all will be well    live in joy as much as you can

Thank you for kind words Barbidoll! I am certain my lover will be back in no time and we are going to have a healthy happy future together. This forum gives me so much hope so much strength to keep moving forward and fight for my love! I know there is so mucccchhhhhh love we have in our hearts for each other, I just want him to stop dwelling on negative memories of the past and focus on all the beautiful time we shared together! I miss him more than words could ever express. Things got messy this time around with families involved and calling off wedding is a big deal; I really hope (I do believe it) my lover comes back into my life. I am grateful for all you exceptionally wonderful people out here, please keep sending your positive vibes and bless our relationship! He is my soulmate and I will marry him sooner than I could've imagined! I love him with all my heart 

Yes you will   and it will all be perfect    That was the problem with my love and I    his father didn't like me   and  drove a wedge with lies     but I know that   all will be well with me also    The universe has a way of righting wrongs      and  bringing good back to us     its all about releasing anger   and  welcoming joy

Today I found out (I've known this all along though and even have mentioned it to my lover multiple times), that his conniving best friend and his overly mean, selfish, conniving wife has been filling my fiance ears against me. This has been going for years, they even take him on vacations when he fights with me. Idk why these two hate me I never did anything to them, but my fiance  worships them. They are both bad influence in every way shape & form. How can I stop them from getting into my lover's head especially when they have made him believe that it is (has been) all my fault and he is in No Contact with me. WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF THOSE TWO MOVE MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY FROM OUR LIVES! I visualize them in totally different part of the country living their life however they deem and leaving us two alone in our happy healthy marriage! 
Please let me know if any of you have had similar experience and how you handle the situation & protect your lover from these negative influences. 

11/30/2017 3:25 pm  #12

barbidoll wrote:

Thank you for kind words Barbidoll! I am certain my lover will be back in no time and we are going to have a healthy happy future together. This forum gives me so much hope so much strength to keep moving forward and fight for my love! I know there is so mucccchhhhhh love we have in our hearts for each other, I just want him to stop dwelling on negative memories of the past and focus on all the beautiful time we shared together! I miss him more than words could ever express. Things got messy this time around with families involved and calling off wedding is a big deal; I really hope (I do believe it) my lover comes back into my life. I am grateful for all you exceptionally wonderful people out here, please keep sending your positive vibes and bless our relationship! He is my soulmate and I will marry him sooner than I could've imagined! I love him with all my heart 

Yes you will   and it will all be perfect    That was the problem with my love and I    his father didn't like me   and  drove a wedge with lies     but I know that   all will be well with me also    The universe has a way of righting wrongs      and  bringing good back to us     its all about releasing anger   and  welcoming joy

Today I found out (I've known this all along though and even have mentioned it to my lover multiple times), that his conniving best friend and his overly mean, selfish, conniving wife has been filling my fiance ears against me. This has been going for years, they even take him on vacations when he fights with me. Idk why these two hate me I never did anything to them, but my fiance  worships them. They are both bad influence in every way shape & form. How can I stop them from getting into my lover's head especially when they have made him believe that it is (has been) all my fault and he is in No Contact with me. WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF THOSE TWO MOVE MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY FROM OUR LIVES! I visualize them in totally different part of the country living their life however they deem and leaving us two alone in our happy healthy marriage! 
Please let me know if any of you have had similar experience and how you handle the situation & protect your lover from these negative influences. 

Yes  on top of the interfering father  who bought my love a house  with a pool etc     a NICE house    he has a friend who he adores  and is this mans only friend and saw me as coming between them   and he too spoke against me  and caused terrible trouble    I think we both manifested this mess   but I believe the best way to solve out problem  is to wish they find HAPPINESS  far away    Happy people are too busy being happy   to  bother making other people unhappy and being spiteful
I am as sad as you sweetie   I am finally learning  how to think correctly  and what is free will and what is LOA

11/30/2017 4:19 pm  #13

Also I heard that I can use this situation and visualize the same people try to convince him actually to talk to me! How wonderful would that be. I am visualizing my lover listening to his friends and family as they praise me and tells him how lucky he is to have a girl like me in his life. The couple just got a great position in LA and the guy is moving there permanently with his wife and we wished them good luck for their future endeavors. 

We should try this barbidoll! We are loved, wanted and blessed! 

12/08/2017 7:16 pm  #14

Ladies/Gentleman/Veronica/Somebody I NEED MAJOR HELP!!!!!!!!!

I was doing so so well and I was ceratin my lover was gonna be back soon until I recently heard he's on a trip (sounded like business trip he goes to to Florida). My heart sank immediately and just like last time (March) I wanted to try his old passwords to see if I could get some info. I tried his snapchat but it send code sent so FML I am sure he got a message on that. Then only place I could think of was gmail and I saw JUST LIKE LAST TIME he is back on dating sites again . Even the one week he did speak to me before ending everything, he was on that dating site. I see a lot of recommendations, but no messages (it is bad I know, I am showing lack) how can I fix this? Is he really gone this time? How can I manifest him back? I was keeping so good, staying positive, happy thoughts, focusing on me, work etc. and just like that out of blue I went crazy. Someone please help me re-align I love him so very much and can't imagine life without him. How can I win him back? His whole family is now against me; they are already planning trips without me:'( my heart is aching right now. Idk what to do anymore, I've been staying so strong last couple weeks and this just brought me so down  

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

12/08/2017 11:14 pm  #15

Don’t go on any of his old accounts!! It’s telling the universe you don’t trust him and  you don’t have him! You need to believe you already have him!!! Remember self love is key!!!  Love yourself, be confident in your beliefs and he will come!!!! The more you worry the more negative experiences you will bring! You create your reality, so have faith in yourself

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

12/09/2017 12:34 am  #16

Hi Shivani,

It’s only you who can help yourself. None of us here can do that. But what I feel like doing is scolding you like an elder sister.
Just saying that you trust the universe doesn’t mean that you do coz your actions say otherwise. You keep repeating it to yourself that he will come back...he will come back. Wherein as per what LoA teaches, you should be saying ‘he is here with me’. You are constantly sending signals of mistrust and lack but are expecting miracles. Miracles happen and I’ve witnessed them, only when you truly believe that they can.
I told you last time as well, Self love is important and I’m sorry to say that reading any of your posts doesn’t show that you have any regards for yourself. You are constantly saying you will be happy when he is back with you!....really!!!! Your approach to LoA is not what it should be.
Checking your partner’s email account, even when you are in a relationship, is a sign of distrust and disrespect...it’s literally invading their privacy, which is absolutely wrong.
Why will you do this to him or to yourself!
You also need to understand what ‘let go’ means. In your situation you have to let go for now. Don’t hold on to this thought of ‘I want him back in my life’. Trust that coz you have asked the universe it will happen. Don’t constantly keep poking the universe...asking ‘ are you bringing him back today ‘ ...’are you bringing him back now’.

Someone on this forum has posted to write daily letters to your lover, say whatever you want to in that letter. Explain yourself...tell him how much you love him. The vibrations does reach him. I have tried it and I felt so much peace after doing it. For 30days I wrote these letters continuously. I used to even write my days happenings in the letter.

You are being very desperate and in desperation you are doing all the wrong things.
Ask. Believe. Receive. You also wrote this in your post. But did you believe?...did you act as if you have received?

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

12/09/2017 11:00 am  #17

Gratitude21 wrote:

Hi Shivani,

It’s only you who can help yourself. None of us here can do that. But what I feel like doing is scolding you like an elder sister.
Just saying that you trust the universe doesn’t mean that you do coz your actions say otherwise. You keep repeating it to yourself that he will come back...he will come back. Wherein as per what LoA teaches, you should be saying ‘he is here with me’. You are constantly sending signals of mistrust and lack but are expecting miracles. Miracles happen and I’ve witnessed them, only when you truly believe that they can.
I told you last time as well, Self love is important and I’m sorry to say that reading any of your posts doesn’t show that you have any regards for yourself. You are constantly saying you will be happy when he is back with you!....really!!!! Your approach to LoA is not what it should be.
Checking your partner’s email account, even when you are in a relationship, is a sign of distrust and disrespect...it’s literally invading their privacy, which is absolutely wrong.
Why will you do this to him or to yourself!
You also need to understand what ‘let go’ means. In your situation you have to let go for now. Don’t hold on to this thought of ‘I want him back in my life’. Trust that coz you have asked the universe it will happen. Don’t constantly keep poking the universe...asking ‘ are you bringing him back today ‘ ...’are you bringing him back now’.

Someone on this forum has posted to write daily letters to your lover, say whatever you want to in that letter. Explain yourself...tell him how much you love him. The vibrations does reach him. I have tried it and I felt so much peace after doing it. For 30days I wrote these letters continuously. I used to even write my days happenings in the letter.

You are being very desperate and in desperation you are doing all the wrong things.
Ask. Believe. Receive. You also wrote this in your post. But did you believe?...did you act as if you have received?

GRATITUDE21 :'(( this was truly an eye opening post, I know what you mean and yes even though I understand the principles of LOA, it is hard to put it in practice especially in situations like this when void clouds my judgements. I am so lonely here my family is miles away and I had made him my universe and his family mine. I really did everything and more to make this work, to make him see the changes in me, I miss him and love him so very much.

You're right about letting go! I don't have a choice, I just need to trust the process and I guess that is the hardest part of all. I am going to start saying my lover (BubbA) is with me. I have manifested him before and that was a HUGE fight. This time we didn't even have a disagreement Idk what got to his head. I didn't check any of his personal stuff since yesterday. I have asked the Universe with utmost sincerity, and I know the Universe is going to deliver. I am going to write love letters. Last time I sent him a hand written 3 page letter, he never said anything about it but I know he read it. In October too i wrote him an email idk if he even read it fully. You think it is a good idea to write the love letters and let the vibrations reach him or should I hand write a letter again? Also I suppose we should only write positive, happy, thoughts in the letters probably no begging no pleading, but should I apologize too and ask him to give us a chance? 
 have so much faith in the universe I really do. Good things are happening to me, for example yesterday I Manifested free thai food. I said it at work couple days ago and even yesterday that I am really craving some green curry. yesterday a friend of mine (my lover's brother-in-law) called me to see what's going on, and during the conversation he asked if I ate and I said not yet. He had bought a brand new car so he wanted to give me a treat and insisted to buy me dinner. he ordered me thai food. Earlier in the day, I was at Trader Joe's and I asked the cashier about this ginger candy, and it's the last bag on the shelf. He grabbed it, opened it and had me try the candy (I've never had that before). I love my fiance so much, I am willing to do whatever it takes to manifest him back even if that means letting go. 

12/09/2017 12:24 pm  #18

Just learn to be happy with yourself. Don’t let the void get the worst out in you.
I’m tried to look for the post about the letters but could trace it. Although, I wrote any and everything I wanted to tell my ex. Even explaining my behaviour in a particular situation. It’s like venting it out in a written form. I wrote them on my laptop.i don’t think it matters if you write by hand or type it. The purpose is to let go of what’s bothering you inside. This helps you to forgive yourself for all the wrongs you think you have done. Once the guilt is out, loving yourself is easier.
People have literally moved mountains with their strong beliefs. Have you read ‘The Alchemist ‘? Do read it if you haven’t. So, if people can achieve the impossible...you can definitely get the love of your life back with you. Your belief has to be really strong. Live your life just as you would if he was with you. Try and do Veronica’s 25days challenge...it has helped a lot many people. Keep yourself busy. Try and utilise this time to spoil and pamper yourself. Make yourself a priority.
Loads of best wishes!

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

Board footera