Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/07/2017 6:16 pm  #11

Re: Please help.... I need the encouragements...

I agree with PrettyFlamingo,

At the end of the day these are your own manifestations that are happening because it is what you focused on, I think we can all agree on that. Raise your vibe, love yourself and watch him float back into your life.ย 

12/07/2017 7:07 pm  #12

Yeah.  I feel like we need to get out the habit of โ€œomg they posted on fb/insta/etc. itโ€™s official and lasting foreverโ€ mindset.       I mean depending on your beliefs with loa.  You know if you think these things and really believe it.  Thatโ€™s what gonna manifest

I feel we are a lot of times are our own worst enemies

12/08/2017 9:02 pm  #13

Dan2015 wrote:

Yeah.  I feel like we need to get out the habit of โ€œomg they posted on fb/insta/etc. itโ€™s official and lasting foreverโ€ mindset.       I mean depending on your beliefs with loa.  You know if you think these things and really believe it.  Thatโ€™s what gonna manifest

I feel we are a lot of times are our own worst enemies

I am my worst enemy. Before I found LoA I trained myself to believe in the worst scenario so in case they come true I'd be prepared. Needless to say they do every single time.

I logged in ytd and saw he uploaded a pic of them tgt and well.. Am currently swearing off social media until I feel secure about myself with no more fears.

The logical me wants to hurt me. It keeps drilling on it. But something deeper says it's okay. Leave the fear to the universe to handle. And focus on me.... I could create this (and I know i did) so... I should be able to undo it.

I'm choosing to believe they're just friends and nothing more. I know that's still focusing on them and not me but I will slowly shift it over.

Just wondering why it manifests itself when i'm ready to initiate contact again...

Board footera