Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2017 5:00 pm  #1

He keeps coming back...but not in the way I️ want!

Hey everyone,
I’ve been a lurker on here for a while and finally decided to make an account
Found out about LOA and RS in late August and so far I’ve been having success! 
My POI that I’ve been working on for the last 2-3 months always initiates contact to either hang out or just chat. I’m always in the mindset that he will contact me and he ends up doing just that, which hightens up my vibration, so win-win right? Expect not really.
It ends up going to **** once we finally speak face to face. Talks about how his ex was having flings behind his back when he thought they were going to work out, how much he misses her, why does she treat him this way, etc.
RS is supposed to make them think about you and give them these feelings of love or lust. So far after all these meet ups I’m just left dumbfounded.
Should I️ ignore what he says and continue to wait it out or should I just stop all contact until he finally responds to the way I️ want him to respond? Stuff like “thought about you today” “I’ve been missing you”
Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

12/06/2017 5:38 pm  #2

Re: He keeps coming back...but not in the way I️ want!

Continue visualizing him telling you exactly what you want. If you stay in contact that is up to you. Veronica's book recommends no contact and I've really found that when my love and I have gotten back together (we have previously broken up twice) it really effects him and after that time he does come back and he says exactly what I have visualized him saying.. or better. No contact is your choice but doing things like talking to him when you feel low, checking his social media, and continuing to hold on when you know he isn't in the same vibration as you end up hurting you in the long run.
Also, you say he contacts you  and through this it raises your vibration. You should know that your vibration is dependent on you and no one else. The higher your vibe, the easier it is for the things you want to manifest to come into your reality. So make your vibration your job and your responsibility so that you aren't making your happiness dependent on anyone else except you. 
With RS, some of the "side effects" are that your POI often pushback against the feelings that are brought up from the RS as a way of denying it, or not being fully "ready" to acknowledge that he might actually want a relationship. So keep going and visualizing and soon you will see that manifestations you desire. 
Just always make this journey about your self love first and then everything you desire will come at lightening fast speed! 

12/06/2017 5:46 pm  #3

Thanks for the reply!
What I️ meant by my vibration raising really high every time he responds, I️ meant my confidence rises and I️ can let go easier because I️ know he will contact me the next time around. Sorry for the misuse of words!
Next time he asks to hang out I’ll probably say I’m busy so he can feel the loss and I️ won’t have to worry about what we talk about

12/06/2017 6:01 pm  #4

Well don't play games. Decide you are either going to remain in his life or you aren't. Work on yourself and don't see him as the "goal" Your best life is one where you are in love with yourself and unconditionally accept yourself. He will feel the loss either way because you are an amazing person and deserve happiness and everything you desire in your life. 
And if your vibration is so high all of those times he does come back into your life, then why when he doesn't talk to you for a while does your vibration lower? it is dependent on him. So make your vibration just about you. You are happy regardless of whether he is in your life or not. 

12/06/2017 9:55 pm  #5

Self love!!! It’s always the answer . Focus on loving yourself and learning what you love about you! When you wake up tell yourself that “I love myself. I am loved. I am important. I am wanted. I am awesome. I am amazing. I am successful” and throw in anything else you want to be. I also recommend starting a daily journal where you right down at least 5 things you are grateful for, and 5 things you love about yourself every day. And go out and do things you love! And take care of yourself by heating healthy and exercising. When you love yourself, you align yourself and allow yourself to receive. And whenever you have negative thoughts or feelings about your ex I recommend doing Veronica’s “what if “ statements. Like what if we were back together? What if he told me he loved me and I was the only person for him? It helps the mind believe that it is possible. And the key is belief in your desires and that you are worthy of your desires. When you love your self you know that you deserve your desires and you are worthy to receive them! Keep the positive vibes up!

Last edited by Kiba101 (12/06/2017 9:57 pm)

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

Board footera