Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2017 7:30 pm  #1

Never Give up!

I have posted my story, I've been visualizing, I read Veronica's ebooks (2) in 3 days LOL including the 25 day challenge. I first manifested my ex back in May 2017 & lost him again this Nov. I am not disheartened though because I know if I manifested him before I will manifest him again. I have been seeing number "9" a lot before he left (ps: we were engaged and planning our wedding in May). It's a stupid fight in Oct that was blown out of proportion. Anyways I have been keeping my faith and my vibrations high! So my ultimate sign in teh number 69 bc his birthday is Aug 9th and I am Aug 6th. I have been seeing 69, 96 almost everywhere, he drives a Mercedes and used to own a rogue which he still has in his drive way I see those cars frequently. On top of that I see a lot of synchronicity like 3:33, 5:55, 7:77 out of blue. Yesterday I decided to give my body what it's craving after gym and I got my Fav egg & cheese biscuit from Mc.D along with 2 chicken snack wraps. he introduced me to all these fast food things I used to be a vegetarian before I met him lol so he has gotten me to try some really delicious foods out there. So as I placed my order yesterday the total was $7.77. I was so amazed. Also I do cry here and there just because I am sad for losing out the time I could be spending with him but I've never let my faith fade a little. I'm calm at heart, I know he will be back. I have been reading a lot of success stories and have been doing subliminals and have 1000000% faith he will be back. Today I went to our future wedding venue (the one we were so close to finalizing) & visualized our wedding day there. The visualizing made me so happy! I know my Universe got my back and my love will be back in this physical reality any day. I am loved, I am wanted and I am grateful for all my blessings in my life!ย 

ASK-----BELIEVE---AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!!

12/03/2017 7:34 pm  #2

Re: Never Give up!

LOVE THIS! KEEP GOING!ย 

Love is the highest vibration.

12/04/2017 3:10 pm  #3

Yay! This is awesome! Keep your vibe this high and there will be no limit to the awesome things you can manifest in your life ๐Ÿค—

12/04/2017 5:17 pm  #4

I love this! Keep up the faith and the positive vibes!

โ€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.โ€ย 

12/04/2017 10:29 pm  #5

Thank you my fellow manifesters! Thank you for sending positive love vibes my way. I was feeling a little down earlier but I did self love meditation, visualized a romantic conversation with my lover, ate good, went on a walk and about to end the night after I spoke to my parents and told them how much I love them.
I miss him every second of the way but my heart is so full of gratitude. I know my lover my BubbA will be back in no time. Keep sending your love and prayers my way!!!!!ย 

Ahhhh "โ€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.โ€ย is my wallpaper. LOVE IT! This and fight the good fight of faith. I know my lover loves me with all hsi heart; it's just a matter of time (since time is of no essence in the spiritual world) when my lover is in my arms again. I will keep you all posted :D HAPPY MANIFESTING

12/06/2017 12:29 pm  #6

Hello my Dear ever so high flying angels :D so yes I am still waiting for my lover to manifest in the physical reality and my faith hasn't lingered a bit. If anything it grows stronger and stronger by every passing day. I had a little experience earlier today & wanted to share the power of positive attitude with everyone:

So I am on a family plan with t-mobile and my parents are traveling out of country for the nest 4 months. I called up t-mobile to suspend the lines for that time frame, and even though I was told everything looks good and the changes should kick in this week, guess what? They didn't! So obviously I freaked out a little and called customer service. First lady I spoke to said "sorry for the misinformation; unfortunately we can't do anything against the policy". I got a little irritated and said ok this is a waste of time, thank you and hung up (I am sorry Universe I was rushing to work and wanted to get things done). but then I was like NO it can't be! So I called the customer service again and the second lady told me exact same thing. SO I was like can I please speak to your Manager. I was on hold for ~10min and finally spoke to a gentleman. I told him everything I told other 3 people and he was like " wow I can't believe you're handling all this so calmly, I wouldn't be able to do that" lol. SO literally in that 5 min or less conversation he gave me $75 YES $75 credit and even opened kickback savings on the suspended lines. IT IS UNHEARD OF! He went against the policies aka reality of the physical world because my belief was persistent on making things right.

I know my Universe is with me, my lover will be in my arms in no time. For everyone out there I just want to say the same thing I keep telling myself; don't neglect these little blessings while you wait for your finale! Be grateful, express gratitude for every small or big things in life and never ever loose hope. The Universe don't know "NO" so keep telling yourself your desires are yours and watch the miracles unfold!!

Happy Manifesting! Keep me in your prayers

12/06/2017 2:11 pm  #7

Thank you for this reminder! I was having a low moment this morning and this post helped!

It also reminded me of an awesome manifestation of my own that happened on Monday.

I ordered some bath products on Etsy from a store that I love. Shipping was expensive because of the package weight but I really wanted the products so I placed my order anyway. I thought wow it would be so cool if I didnโ€™t have to pay for shipping but then I just said oh well, itโ€™s fine.

A few hours later I was checking my email and I had an email from that company for a flash sale. The next 3 hours they were offering free shipping! So, I messaged the store on Etsy and asked if they could apply the sale code to my order since I had just placed it earlier that night and they said yes! So, I got free shipping after all!

You are so right. The little things are very encouraging, especially in times of doubt.

12/08/2017 7:19 pm  #8

Ladies/Gentleman/Veronica/Somebody I NEED MAJOR HELP!!!!!!!!!

I was doing so so well and I was ceratin my lover was gonna be back soon until I recently heard he's on a trip (sounded like business trip he goes to to Florida). My heart sank immediately and just like last time (March) I wanted to try his old passwords to see if I could get some info. I tried his snapchat but it send code sent so FML I am sure he got a message on that. Then only place I could think of was gmail and I saw JUST LIKE LAST TIME he is back on dating sites againย . Even the one week he did speak to me before ending everything, he was on that dating site. I see a lot of recommendations, but no messages (it is bad I know, I am showing lack) how can I fix this? Is he really gone this time? How can I manifest him back? I was keeping so good, staying positive, happy thoughts, focusing on me, work etc. and just like that out of blue I went crazy. Someone please help me re-align I love him so very much and can't imagine life without him. How can I win him back? His whole family is now against me; they are already planning trips without me:'( my heart is aching right now. Idk what to do anymore, I've been staying so strong last couple weeks and this just brought me so down ย 

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

12/08/2017 7:31 pm  #9

First of all do not ever go on his accounts, that is telling the universe you donโ€™t trust him and he isnโ€™t trustworthy and he is seeing other girls. Remember you are a creator and you create your reality! You are your own obstacle.other girls, his family are all obstacles you are creating. You need to believe in yourself and know your self worth.!!! Practice self love and be happy with you!!! Stalking his social media will only create negative experiences. If you want your love then believe you have him! Trust the universe. Trust god. Trust yourself. So smile!!!!!! Be great ful and be happy!!!! You are a amazing wonderful person and you just need to love and believe in yourself

Last edited by Kiba101 (12/08/2017 7:32 pm)

โ€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.โ€ย 

12/08/2017 8:44 pm  #10

Kiba101 wrote:

First of all do not ever go on his accounts, that is telling the universe you donโ€™t trust him and he isnโ€™t trustworthy and he is seeing other girls. Remember you are a creator and you create your reality! You are your own obstacle.other girls, his family are all obstacles you are creating. You need to believe in yourself and know your self worth.!!! Practice self love and be happy with you!!! Stalking his social media will only create negative experiences. If you want your love then believe you have him! Trust the universe. Trust god. Trust yourself. So smile!!!!!! Be great ful and be happy!!!! You are a amazing wonderful person and you just need to love and believe in yourself

Is there any such thing as "law of Attraction Failure", I seem to be doing everything fine (up until an hour ago), and I have not seen single sign of his return. If anything he keeps going farther and farther away. Are there any affirmations/subliminals to help my cause?

Board footera