Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2017 9:43 am  #1

14 months

I have been trying to manifest a romantic relationship with my friend. I did remote seduction, visualisations, journalling, etc. I was feeling great, grateful, believed and knew that it was working because we became closer than ever, so I knew something was about to manifest. This happened for 14 months, I know it was a long time, but whenever I asked for a sign should I carry on, immediately after a few minutes it will show. I remember asking for an owl, and I am living in a country where there are no owls. After asking the universe, I opened Netflix and continued watching the movie I left, and guess what, the girl was holding an owl stuff toy. And then I often see owls in a painting, bag, shirts, you name it. I was feeling high and I am in a vibrational alignment.
But today, he broke the news to me, that he is engaged to someone else. Of course, I said I was happy for you, and no single tear fell from my eyes.
I feel like the universe created a big joke to me. I know this might sound desperate to some, but I feel that our story is not over. I still feel that he is the one for me.
I will continue doing RS but since I donโ€™t have a specific person anymore, might do it without a certain person in mind. My question is, will it attract someone to me even if I donโ€™t have a specific person in mind?

12/05/2017 10:29 am  #2

Re: 14 months

You didn't believe. Believing means that you moved in consciousness to where you want to be regardless of what the outside world presents to you. If you had believed it for 14 months, your belief were rock solid plus you would already be in a relationship with him. And there is no universe doing anything to you. There is only you creating your reality by feeling to be a specific kind of person. Now, you feel to be the person who isn't in control ("the universe created a big joke to me") and isn't in a relationship with your friend. And that's exactly what's being reflected back to you.
You ask, if you attract someone even without a person in mind. Well, what you did with the specific person obviously didn't work so well? So maybe it's time to overthink and dive deeper into certain teachings.
You have two possibilities here. You can go for just being in a relationship without having a specific person in mind. That does work very well. I did it several times. But you won't reach that by doing RS, but by feeling to already be the person you want to be. When RS helps you to create that feeling, go for it, but your post doesn't sound like it helped you before. The second option is to stick with your friend. Why would you stop now? You are still creating your reality and there still is no other force that creates for you. So why let circumstances dictate what is possible for you? But don't torture yourself with it. The key is to feel that you already have it and persist in it. If you can't get there, you will "work" on it forever.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/05/2017 10:42 am  #3

Thank you Sanshi for your reply. I believed that the RS was working, thatโ€™s why I feel that our story is not over. Thatโ€™s why I am so confused today because I believed it is working, I can feel his love for me , yes there are times that I feel down and frustrated, perhaps 10% of the 14 months, but I donโ€™t think the 10% caused the result, right.
Yes, I will follow your advice, I am creating my reality and will persist in it, I wonโ€™t torture myself but will do the RS for me to feel good.

12/05/2017 1:01 pm  #4

It's not about believing that it is working. It's about believing it's already a reality.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/05/2017 1:20 pm  #5

I think I see what Sanshi means.    When weโ€™re attracting a specific person.  Weโ€™re suppose to feel like we are already in a relationship with that person, even if that isnโ€™t currently happening in reality

12/05/2017 8:07 pm  #6

Thanks Dan and Sanshi, yes you are both right, I will be happy because I am already in a relationship with him.

Board footera