Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2017 9:19 am  #11

Re: Difference between visualization and "real life"

So, practically you mean to visualize as it was real. To get mentally into that reality that we forget who we are and be the person in our visualizations and then act like this in our lives. Is that what you mean? How do we visualize correctly?

12/05/2017 10:02 am  #12

Milk&Honey wrote:

So, practically you mean to visualize as it was real. To get mentally into that reality that we forget who we are and be the person in our visualizations and then act like this in our lives. Is that what you mean? How do we visualize correctly?

Right. I would be careful with the term acting though. It's not about physical action or faking something that isn't. You take the consciousness with you. And even though you can't see it, you know it to be true, because you have seen it in your imagination. You have to be the actor that loses themself in the role.

Visualisation is just a tool to get you to that place of feeling you are it. But what I noticed is that it is easier to feel yourself into the situation, when you look through your own eyes. Another thing that I find very hard is that you feel yourself to be at the place you visualise. I always feel myself sitting on my bed and I think we have to let that behind us and be in a different place (until we visualise us on our bed of course).

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/05/2017 10:15 am  #13

Another type of visualization I use.. I play my visualization for real. That means that I pray pretending that I already have what I want and say "thank you, everything has fallen into place, thank you". I pretend praying for thanks, by really praying.

Board footera