Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2017 6:31 am  #1

My ex texted me last night

So.. strangest thing happened last night. Yesterday I came to the conclusion that I'm finally over my ex and that the universe will bring me someone better who I will have a happier relationship with. I was done. I was in a good mood and feeling positive about where I am.
And then my ex texted me out of the blue asking if I'm still going to a conference that my job is sending me to in Tennessee in 2 weeks and he's also attending. I haven't heard from him in over 2 months and he since had moved out of state. Funny thing is I must have manifested some of that because I was convinced that I was going to see him at that conference and even end up on the same flight. Funny thing is we are going to be on the same flight too just like I said and he offered to hang out after the conference! we've been texting each other for 3 hours and he told me that just because he is in a different place in life now it doesn't mean he doesn't care about me anymore and that he's here if I ever need someone to talk to and stuff like that. Was wondering how I was doing and in general seemed like he still cares and catching up on our life. It was nice. I'm not even worried or anxious anymore because I know now that I'm finally free and open to other opportunities and new people but it was nice to confirm that I manifested this into reality.Β 

11/16/2017 9:03 am  #2

Re: My ex texted me last night

Thanks. Funny thing is it happened just when I decided that I don't want him back anymore anyway so it's good either way

11/16/2017 1:00 pm  #3

That's great, congratulations!!!Β 

11/16/2017 1:15 pm  #4

Ori97 wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

Thanks. Funny thing is it happened just when I decided that I don't want him back anymore anyway so it's good either way

I wish I could decide like that haha

It took me 7 months to make that decision but I hear you. I just know now that I wanted him back for the wrong reasons and he would hurt me again if I went back
Β 

11/16/2017 3:37 pm  #5

Ori97 wrote:

I’m glad that you finally came to this conclusion
I wish you all the best, ofcourse!

Thank you, same to you he's been with some other girl since he left me and I don't see their relationship lasting because he's bipolar and not medicated (bipolar people have 90% rate of divorce etc and mood swing a lot)
anyway, it feels good to look forward to a healthy and happy relationship possibility finally after everything I've been through. Hope things work out for the best for you as well

12/04/2017 10:29 am  #6

I have a little follow up story, I also posted it under the help me align section. So as you may know. I manifested seeing my guy at a weekend event out of town and also being on the same flight there. At first everything was fine, he was on the flight with me and my work friend and later went to dinner with us. The next day I ran into him at the conference and then we split and went to different lectures. A couple of hours later he texted me and asked where I was and we ended up hanging out all day. My friend said that he was following me around like a puppy. It felt weird, he was acting like old times, being closed to me, joking and a little flirty. We spent the entire day together and had a great time. When we all got back from dinner he came to our hotel with us and my friend went to bed so we were alone. He wanted to see the view of the city from the top so we took the elevator to the 25th floor. Then we got down to the lobby and sat on a sofa and talked, catching up with our lives. I was growing more and more uncomfortable when the term "we" kept coming up with regards to the apartment he moved to in another state a month ago and I had realized that his girlfriend moved there with him and I was crushed. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I got up in anger and said that I did not want to talk about his life with her since one day he was with me and the next he was already with her and he really hurt me. I went to my room and when I got there he texted me "Get some rest, sorry I upset you". I was not able to get much sleep that night and next day I cried a lot. I didn't attend a lot of the talks because I was ashamed sitting in the room and crying. I was worried about running into him at the event but haven't seen him around or heard from him. At lunch time we got a table with a few people and my eyes were already red and puffy, I didn't feel like being too social. It is a huge dining room and what are the odds... He sat at a table right across from us. I avoided eye contact but could tell that he seemed sad and quieter than usual at his table. That was the last I've seen or heard from him. I felt like I was so positive and going so good and my vibe just crushed so badly after that. I really want to get over him and it keeps haunting me. A part of me knows that he would reach out again eventually as I never initiated contact in the 7 months we have been apart and he reached out twice. I believe that his new life is not as perfect and happy as he's making it out to be and there is something going on under the surface. When we sat next to each other during the talks I used my whispering technique on him and I could sense that it was working and there was some sort of tension between us. I really wanted to reach out and touch him but knew it would be wrong. I don't know where to go from here and how to let go, things felt like old days between us again and it threw me into a loop. I know he still has feelings for me deep inside but suppressing them because he's with her now and feels guilty. I can feel it when he looks at me and talks to me. I don't want to think about their blissful new life together and the fact that they taken this next step so quickly into their relationship. Any advice?
Β 

Last edited by sillyromantic (12/04/2017 10:33 am)

Board footera