Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2017 2:55 pm  #1

Influencing someone on social media

Hey everyone! Has anyone ever influenced someone who follows you on social media? Thereโ€™s an attractive guy that i follow and who follows me as well. We donโ€™t really engage but Iโ€™d like to change that. How would i go about doing this? Any suggestions? Thanks!

11/30/2017 5:28 pm  #2

Re: Influencing someone on social media

Shayne wrote:

Hey everyone! Has anyone ever influenced someone who follows you on social media? Thereโ€™s an attractive guy that i follow and who follows me as well. We donโ€™t really engage but Iโ€™d like to change that. How would i go about doing this? Any suggestions? Thanks!

I know this first part isn't really LOA advice but have you tried talking to the person yet? That's always a fun experience. Also, I met one of my last serious boyfriends via Twitter, there was a fair bit of distance between us and he's 6 years older than I am but we were together for 2 years. I didn't do anything fancy I just knew that after we spoke he couldn't get me off his mind and wanted me as much as I wanted him. :Dย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

11/30/2017 5:45 pm  #3

Re: Influencing someone on social media

I thought of that lol. Whatโ€™s funny is that weโ€™ve been following each other for a bit of time and i โ€œlikedโ€ his tweet today. I actually found out from a mutual friend that we live in the same city!

Board footera