Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2017 5:10 pm  #11

Re: The "this or something better" logic

I very much disagree with the OP.
I think the "this or something better" is a great way to look at things.

Firstly I think it helps people to let go of the outcome a bit more, secondly I think it goes along with the teachings where you only ask for something that it rightfully yours....and if you don't get what you originally thought you wanted you get something just as good or better that is rightfully yours. so there is no loss.
Also I think so many people try to get their ex back even though there were problems, so by saying this or something better they can hopefully achieve a better relationship with that person rather than the same problems again!

I think it's more fearful to be afraid to look for something better, as to me that's suggesting that your happiness is all tied up with that one particular person.

11/22/2017 7:35 pm  #12

kylieace wrote:

I very much disagree with the OP.
I think the "this or something better" is a great way to look at things.

Firstly I think it helps people to let go of the outcome a bit more, secondly I think it goes along with the teachings where you only ask for something that it rightfully yours....and if you don't get what you originally thought you wanted you get something just as good or better that is rightfully yours. so there is no loss.
Also I think so many people try to get their ex back even though there were problems, so by saying this or something better they can hopefully achieve a better relationship with that person rather than the same problems again!

I think it's more fearful to be afraid to look for something better, as to me that's suggesting that your happiness is all tied up with that one particular person.

I don't really care that you disagree. Don't respond if you don't agree LOL

Also, my post wasn't just about a particular person people say this saying in regards to other topics as well. Yes, I would hope people manifesting their love back would expect a better and lasting relationship with this person I believe that's the main goal, right!? And that's nice that you think it's more fearful. Awesome. My point is if you ask for something better that's what you'll get. Also, being "attached to the outcome" is only an obstacle when you make it one, expecting your desire to come to fruition isn't being "attached to the outcome" have a great day! You have your views and beliefs and I have mine both of our views will be true to ourselves.

Love is the highest vibration.

11/22/2017 7:36 pm  #13

If you disagree with my post make your own post about why "this or something better" works for you. I'm not looking to debate or argue so differing opinions can go elsewhere. Thank you!

11/22/2017 8:21 pm  #14

Lol this is a discussion forum so if I want to share my opinion I will. Maybe others would like to debate or share their opinions and that is the very nature of a forum, you don't get to control other peoples responses

Last edited by kylieace (11/22/2017 8:22 pm)

11/22/2017 8:48 pm  #15

kylieace wrote:

Lol this is a discussion forum so if I want to share my opinion I will. Maybe others would like to debate or share their opinions and that is the very nature of a forum, you don't get to control other peoples responses

I don't debate nor do I like debates on things I create. So please do so on a post that's not mine I like high vibes, and arguing and debating is not a high vibe. Thank you!

11/22/2017 9:55 pm  #16

sweetlove1990 wrote:

kylieace wrote:

I don't debate nor do I like debates on things I create. So please do so on a post that's not mine I like high vibes, and arguing and debating is not a high vibe. Thank you!

I agree debating and arguing about loa type of stuff really isn’t a high vibe.    I do think some debates can be fun,interesting,etc. if it’s about like music and things like that

When it comes to loa and this topic.  I agree with you.   Especially with the attachment thing.

11/22/2017 11:00 pm  #17

Personally, I find the "this or something better" approach helps me with situations that I cannot shake resistance with. I believe you can manifest whatever it is that you desire though.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/23/2017 4:39 am  #18

It was your reaction that caused the low vibe, not the debate!Β 
I am not interested in an argument either and adding my opinion wasn't looking for an argument.

Last edited by kylieace (11/23/2017 6:47 am)

Board footera