Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2017 3:59 pm  #1

New to LOA- Want my ex back

Hi everyone!
Sorry if this will be a long post, but feel like I need to give a bit of background so bear with me!
I was with my boyfriend for about 4 months.  Not very long, but we had/have a great connection, and I love him with all my heart.  We both love each other, but I feel as though we just met at the wrong time.
Within the first month or so, he tried to walk away from the relationship, and again a couple months later.  About a month ago he ended it 'for good' (although says he can still see us together in the future).
He said he still has his guard up, and isn't past the pain/hurt that his ex caused him, and feels bad thinking about her and that while we're together, and that he needs to work on himself for a while.
Last time we were together (2 -3 weeks ago), he told me he loves me, not to worry etc.  However, I didn't hear from him for a week after that, and have barely heard from him since.
We have tentative plans to hang out and watch this show together that we have been watching, but I haven't heard from him in a week even though he said we would talk this week to make plans.
When I don't hear from him, my mind goes crazy and think that he's forgotten about me, that his feelings have changed etc. and I panic.  I've been good this time not texting him again to follow up though.

I truly believe in my heart that we are meant to be together. I just don't know how to get past the moments of insecurity, and doubt.  As time goes on since we've broken up, I worry.

I want to believe in LOA and that he will come back to me.  I just know that with LOA you have to have positive thoughts of your person, but sometimes thoughts will creep in, and I will miss him, and cry and wish he was with me, and tell myself things like 'he's never going to reach out again'.  (even though in my gut I know he will).

SO, my questions are:

1. What do you do in moments of doubt?
2. How do you let go and trust the universe will bring him back?
3. Will my 'vibe' of me missing/longing for him be felt by him and push him away?

I'm trying to practice self love, do things for myself, exercises etc., but thoughts of him consume me daily, all day.  If I stop thinking about him, will he still come back to me?

Thanks everyone!

11/21/2017 4:19 pm  #2

Re: New to LOA- Want my ex back

Believer82 wrote:

Hi everyone!
Sorry if this will be a long post, but feel like I need to give a bit of background so bear with me!
I was with my boyfriend for about 4 months.  Not very long, but we had/have a great connection, and I love him with all my heart.  We both love each other, but I feel as though we just met at the wrong time.
Within the first month or so, he tried to walk away from the relationship, and again a couple months later.  About a month ago he ended it 'for good' (although says he can still see us together in the future).
He said he still has his guard up, and isn't past the pain/hurt that his ex caused him, and feels bad thinking about her and that while we're together, and that he needs to work on himself for a while.
Last time we were together (2 -3 weeks ago), he told me he loves me, not to worry etc.  However, I didn't hear from him for a week after that, and have barely heard from him since.
We have tentative plans to hang out and watch this show together that we have been watching, but I haven't heard from him in a week even though he said we would talk this week to make plans.
When I don't hear from him, my mind goes crazy and think that he's forgotten about me, that his feelings have changed etc. and I panic.  I've been good this time not texting him again to follow up though.

I truly believe in my heart that we are meant to be together. I just don't know how to get past the moments of insecurity, and doubt.  As time goes on since we've broken up, I worry.

I want to believe in LOA and that he will come back to me.  I just know that with LOA you have to have positive thoughts of your person, but sometimes thoughts will creep in, and I will miss him, and cry and wish he was with me, and tell myself things like 'he's never going to reach out again'.  (even though in my gut I know he will).

SO, my questions are:

1. What do you do in moments of doubt?
2. How do you let go and trust the universe will bring him back?
3. Will my 'vibe' of me missing/longing for him be felt by him and push him away?

I'm trying to practice self love, do things for myself, exercises etc., but thoughts of him consume me daily, all day.  If I stop thinking about him, will he still come back to me?

Thanks everyone!

Listen to the master of how to create your own reality using your imagination, Neville Goddard. He taught from the knowledge of his own experience and made it his life's work to teach other people. He knows what he's talking about, and there are a lot of people out there who don't but who think they do.  Neville will never steer you wrong, and there are a lot of other people who will do and create a lot of confusion in your mind if you listen to them. Neville married his second wife using his imagination to create that and they were blissfully happily married for many years until death. Here is a link to Neville's The Secret of Imagining, a record he made. He has many lectures that I highly recommend listening to as well, and also some books.  My favourite is The Law and the Promise because it contains many letters from people with their success stories that they had written to him about using their imaginations in various areas of life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/21/2017 8:45 pm  #3

Thank you both so much!! 
I have one more thing to ask though.  How often are you manifesting your specific person and/or thinking about them, ie. imagining being together, sending them love etc.  I keep  hearing you have to just let go and trust the universe, but at the same time, do you just stop doing your manifestations?  That part is a bit confusing...

11/21/2017 9:05 pm  #4

Believer82 wrote:

Thank you both so much!! 
I have one more thing to ask though.  How often are you manifesting your specific person and/or thinking about them, ie. imagining being together, sending them love etc.  I keep  hearing you have to just let go and trust the universe, but at the same time, do you just stop doing your manifestations?  That part is a bit confusing...

You're very welcome.  I used to do my visualising to get my man back at least once a day, in the beginning twice a day or more, but I have done that so consistently for months and I now have such an unwavering faith that we will be together when the time is right and ideal that I no longer feel a need to do it every day. I have the constant belief that it will happen, I imagine I'm wearing a wedding ring, and I imagine living in the end of the wish fulfilled like it's a fact now. I also pretend he's with me and I talk to him like he's there, I just feel pretty relaxed about it now.  I feel like it's already done and I'm waiting for it to materialise in the outer world and like I probably really don't need to do the more concentrated visualising any more, but I still do it sometimes.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/21/2017 9:13 pm)

11/21/2017 9:31 pm  #5

To add to my previous post, I find it important to visualise the ideal end result until I believe it is true and will happen in the outer world.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/21/2017 9:32 pm)

11/21/2017 9:57 pm  #6

I think it's all about putting it out there and "knowing" (which is a mode you get yourself into) it's going to happen and there are many different ways you can do that.  As Cynthia says, she lives from the end and feels it real.  For me what has worked in the past is just "knowing" that what I want is going to happen and not worrying about the when or how (the when or how is not your job, it's the Universes/your inner being's job) but I didn't live feeling as if I already had it, I just knew it would come.  I think any tool that can get you into that state of knowing is what does it.  You just have to figure out which tools feel and work best for you and there are a lot of them out there.

Can I also suggest you "go general"?  And not force yourself to think the complete opposite of what you are fearing?  I think if you force those things, sometimes it just makes you feel worse.  

For example, instead of telling yourself "He loves me, I know he does, it's meant to be, I know LOA will work." if you are unsure of these things, instead say things like "A lot of couples have stuff they need to work on and work through, it's normal. - there are a lot of people who say law of attraction allowed them to attract/keep a specific person, no reason I should be any different - a lot of couples break up and get back together"  Etc.  I have learned this softens your resistance and helps you feel a lot calmer about things rather than "forcing" your thoughts to be opposite of what they are.  Does that make sense?  (I can also pretty much guarentee you if he didn't want you in his life, he would not be trying to spend time with you) 

Also, when you start to freak out about him not contacting you, CALM YOURSELF.  Picture him getting lost in a video game or working late or something along those lines.  I would highly recommend you work on calming yourself more than anything else.  Remember, LOA works both ways so if you are freaking out about what he does or doesn't do, it tells me there is something in your vibration that is causing him to react in a way that you would prefer to be different.  

Look on Youtube for Agnes Vivarelli and watch her videos about how everyone is you pushed out and self love.  Heck watch a lot of her videos, they are so helpful and designed for people who deal with exactly the kind of thing you are dealing with.  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf0L-tjSxf6IuHV_1s_r9vA    

I hope this helps!  

Last edited by MissMe (11/21/2017 10:12 pm)

11/22/2017 3:36 pm  #7

Thanks so much!  Theres SO much information out there, I'm just trying to process it all! 
I think you're right about trying to calm myself.  I'm naturally a very anxious person.  Even when we were together I was always anxious. If he didn't get back to me right away, my mind would go to the worst case scenario.  I'm trying to trust what will happen will happen.
What does everyone do regarding the no contact phase?  Does manifesting your person mean you leave it up to them?  Can I not reach out?
He text me a week ago saying we would touch base next week (which is this week) to make a plan to hang out.  It's now Wednesday and I"m losing hope that he will contact me, and that it's just over.  Can I not text him, or do I wait?  Sorry if this sounds amateur, I'm just trying to get this process 'right'.  
Thanks!!

11/22/2017 4:04 pm  #8

Believer82 wrote:

Thanks so much!  Theres SO much information out there, I'm just trying to process it all! 
I think you're right about trying to calm myself.  I'm naturally a very anxious person.  Even when we were together I was always anxious. If he didn't get back to me right away, my mind would go to the worst case scenario.  I'm trying to trust what will happen will happen.
What does everyone do regarding the no contact phase?  Does manifesting your person mean you leave it up to them?  Can I not reach out?
He text me a week ago saying we would touch base next week (which is this week) to make a plan to hang out.  It's now Wednesday and I"m losing hope that he will contact me, and that it's just over.  Can I not text him, or do I wait?  Sorry if this sounds amateur, I'm just trying to get this process 'right'.  
Thanks!!

Do what feels right to you. No contact does not apply to everybody at all times in every situation.  It depends on the situation. If you want to send him a text to follow up on what he said about meeting up, there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't act needy. Believe he'd be lucky to have you. Just because it's Wednesday and you haven't heard from him yet doesn't mean 'it's just over'. That is patently ridiculous. Don't put him on a pedestal like he's better than you. You can create the relationship that you want by imagining it as if it were already true, but you've got to give it some time and stop worrying and doing the analysing that so many people seem to do. Have some confidence in yourself.

11/23/2017 2:20 pm  #9

Thanks Cynthia!
I had a bad night last night worrying, being angry with the situation, thinking he doesn't love me anymore etc. I miss him so much, and am just getting frustrated with the LOA process and doubting.

In my heart I still know we will be together though.  I did end up texting him this morning because I didn't want to 'wait' for him.  Just hope it's not coming across as me chasing him.  I was friendly and just said I was making weekend plans and asked if he still wanted to hang out.  We will see what he says and go from there!

11/23/2017 2:58 pm  #10

Believer82 wrote:

Thanks Cynthia!
I had a bad night last night worrying, being angry with the situation, thinking he doesn't love me anymore etc. I miss him so much, and am just getting frustrated with the LOA process and doubting.

In my heart I still know we will be together though.  I did end up texting him this morning because I didn't want to 'wait' for him.  Just hope it's not coming across as me chasing him.  I was friendly and just said I was making weekend plans and asked if he still wanted to hang out.  We will see what he says and go from there!

That sounds like a perfectly reasonable message to send him. It doesn't look like you're chasing him at all. I know it can get frustrating waiting for things to happen. I used to feel that way myself and still do sometimes with other things, but I've got to the point with my man that I have absolute faith that we'll be together when the time is right, and I no longer regret our misunderstanding that caused us to lose contact 11 months ago. It has turned out to be a very positive thing, a blessing in disguise, because I've realised that I had some issues about myself that I needed to fix so I wouldn't repeat my mistakes when we're back in contact again.

Board footera