Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2017 4:44 pm  #1

Doubting your specific person wants you...

Lately I have come to discover that I have some stuff to work through before I can maintain alignment with manifesting my specific person and that's okay but I could use some help. 

One of these things is the feeling of or thought of what if he just doesn't want me back?  What if he thinks I am just not right for him and never will think I am?  What if he's just not that into me and never will be again?  How do you resolve that in your mind?  This has been HUGE for me and a big distraction from me getting into alignment.  It's like I am constantly looking for reassurance that he does/would want/love me again but that kind of reassurance just doesn't last. 

Does anyone have any experience with this or advice?   

11/21/2017 4:51 pm  #2

Re: Doubting your specific person wants you...

MissMe wrote:

Lately I have come to discover that I have some stuff to work through before I can maintain alignment with manifesting my specific person and that's okay but I could use some help. 

One of these things is the feeling of or thought of what if he just doesn't want me back?  What if he thinks I am just not right for him and never will think I am?  What if he's just not that into me and never will be again?  How do you resolve that in your mind?  This has been HUGE for me and a big distraction from me getting into alignment.  It's like I am constantly looking for reassurance that he does/would want/love me again but that kind of reassurance just doesn't last. 

Does anyone have any experience with this or advice?   

I think reading the posts on this forum by jensherratt about how she got her man back would help you a lot. Just put her name in the search, and you'll come up with some really useful posts of hers that should help you feel a lot better.  All of those doubts and fears you've got are coming from your own sense of insecurity and have no basis in reality. 

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/21/2017 5:18 pm  #3

I stopped watching the news myself many years ago. It is so full of negativity, and it always just brought me down. I get a lot of criticism from my ex-husband, who is a pretty negative person and who does read the newspaper, for not keeping up with what's going in the world, but I reckon that if I need to know something that is going on in the world, somebody will tell me, and it's usually him.

11/21/2017 5:40 pm  #4

Thank you both so much!
Cynthia, will do!
Ori, thanks so much for reminding me of limiting beliefs.  I forget myself sometimes.

Oh yeah, and came across this...  It was pretty helpful.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnceOcNvzLw&t=335s 

11/21/2017 5:53 pm  #5

MissMe wrote:

Thank you both so much!
Cynthia, will do!
Ori, thanks so much for reminding me of limiting beliefs.  I forget myself sometimes.

Oh yeah, and came across this...  It was pretty helpful.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnceOcNvzLw&t=335s 

I like Veronica a lot, especially for her positivity. I think I've watched all of the videos she's made so far.

11/21/2017 6:10 pm  #6

Cynthia wrote:

I like Veronica a lot, especially for her positivity. I think I've watched all of the videos she's made so far.

I agree!  I just have never seen her address stuff like this before but I really like how she does so.  I found this really helpful too.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQVST5x2zpA

11/21/2017 6:35 pm  #7

MissMe wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

I agree!  I just have never seen her address stuff like this before but I really like how she does so.  I found this really helpful too.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQVST5x2zpA

That one is good, and I also particularly like the first question on the one linked below, how do you know your specific person wants you as well? Earlier this year when I was going through a bad time emotionally over my man and a lot of other issues, I watched all of Veronica's videos, and they made me feel a lot better, especially the one below, the one about ignoring current reality, and the one about waiting for changes. I watched those ones over and over again.  I don't feel the need any more, at least not right now. I'm in such a better place emotionally now than I was back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYtd5xNaOs0&t=104s

Board footera