Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2017 1:10 pm  #1

Help attracting specific person who lives above me.

Hey, so I used to be on this forum a lot and now I'm back trying to attract a specific person. We'll call him S. So S is this hot guy who lives in my apartment building who a few months back I started noticing around and definitely thought he was hot, my type and might possibly be into guys. Wasn't really attached to him, but definitely wanted to find out more about him. We'd pass each other in the halls and smile but nothing more. Finally, one day we had a fire alarm go off (it was just some kind of malfunction) and we both were outside and we got to talking and talked for a while. I was super happy that this "incident" had happened b/c I knew it was LOA at work. Still, I let go and went about my life. We would continue to run into each other in the hall, sometimes not talking much, sometimes pleasantries, sometimes longer conversations about things in the apartment. One night I hooked up with this other guy who it turns out goes to the same med school as S (the med school is right across from our apartment) and he knew of S but doesn't think he's into guys. "He's just friendly". I really think is though. I have a feeling from the way he says "hi" or "good to see you" (which is something I don't normally say to people I casually know from my apartment). Eventually, after one or two more good conversations I would like to ask him to a beer and see where things go from there. If it turns out he is straight then that's still cool b/c at least I'll have a new friend.

But now here's the tricky part. The last time I talked to him he told me he lives on the second floor, last door on the right. Well, I live on the first floor, last on the right. I know the way the units are constructed one on top of the other and there's a 99% chance he lives directly above me (I also have some other evidence to believe this is true). Problem is: I can hear him walking around above me and it kind of drives me crazy. I can't hear him talk or anything like that, but the creaks the floors make when he walks around I can definitely hear. It makes me anxious sometimes b/c my mind starts to make note of when he leaves the apartment or comes in and sometimes I even want to wait to hear when he leaves so then I can leave and "accidentally" run into him in the front vestibule. When I hear him walking around in his apartment it gets to me and I wonder when the next time he'll leave again.Β But I know this isn't the LOA way to do things. The fire alarm and other good conversations happened when I just let it, not when I tried to control things. So I try to be that way, but it's hard when I hear him walking around. I try to ignore it, but I start to wonder if, when I leave to go on my walks throughout the day, I'm leaving bc I genuinely want to go on a walk or bc I think he's leaving too. I almost wish I had never found out he lives right above me haha. Also, my money is running low and I might have to move out in a month or two so I feel like if we're going to hang out I have to make it happen soon--but again, I know this is desperation.

Does anyone have any advice for how to let this "flow" better and not be so anxious when I hear him walking around?

11/15/2017 10:02 pm  #2

Re: Help attracting specific person who lives above me.

Holy moly something awesome just happened!

It had been a while since I ran into him so I finally just let go of my need to control the situation and in a way stopped caring about the outcome. I got really busy and preoccupied with my life (applying to grad school, job hunting, family stuff, etc.). I'd still hear the footsteps but I would still just mind my own business and only go out when it's something I would do on my own.

Well tonight I had this feeling that I wanted to go for a walk. The thought crossed my mind (because I had heard his footsteps above me and then I thought I heard his door close) that he might be heading outside but I wasn't attached to it or anything. I just thought "if I run into him great, if not it's just a regular walk like always".

So I walk outside and guess who's there and he say hi as usual and THEN he asks me what I'm up to for Thanksgiving. We get to talking and randomly HE asks ME to hang out sometime, grab a beer and he asks for my number. No provocation from me whatsoever. It was like everything I ever visualized. It completely blew my mind. I don't know when it'll happen or what's gonna happen but I'm just going to let it flow. He even mentioned that he's moving soon pretty far away. But despite that and despite that he doesn't know me that well and despite that he's a med student with not a whole lot of down time he STILL asked me. I had to do nothing.

I guess I learned that things really do happen when you let go. SOme real shitty things have been happening to me lately but I haven't let them get to me and I've been keeping my head held high and even though I've rarely seen this guy around the past few weeks I still kept faith that things would work out and now they have....and I didn't even have to do anything! I always thought I was going to be the one who had to ask him but nope he did without any urging on my part. Sure it seems like he might be moving soon but I'm hardly paying attention to that. I'm just letting it all flow and looking forward to whatever happens.

Β 

Last edited by TheGiver (11/16/2017 7:57 pm)

11/16/2017 9:29 am  #3

Congrats 😊

11/16/2017 8:53 pm  #4

Congratulations!!Β 

Board footera