Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2017 7:03 am  #1

I'm kind of having confusion with a few things

So my ex and I broke up with each other a month ago I tried Veronica's 25 day challenge I got A LOT of signs like I used to see a car just like the one he owns,met a lot of people who were his race which is pretty miraculous because I was in another country and well he came back to me but the relationship didn't last long we broke up again on the 5th of Jan I started the 25 day challenge again he started posting sad stuff on his social media and well wrote things like "he's afraid to get played while being loyal" even though I never really played him and well all of a sudden yesterday he started acting differently he started making statuses like "eat, sleep and don't care" and just the type of stuff he wouldn't normally post so I'm not really sure if it's another sign from the universe I got a lot more signs directly by him this time but this one is quite confusing and a little disturbing to me. Can somebody please give me some advice over what they think I'll be really grateful
Much love and best of luck to everyone else ❤️
Zainab

1/17/2017 8:38 am  #2

Re: I'm kind of having confusion with a few things

Zainab.k99 wrote:

So my ex and I broke up with each other a month ago I tried Veronica's 25 day challenge I got A LOT of signs like I used to see a car just like the one he owns,met a lot of people who were his race which is pretty miraculous because I was in another country and well he came back to me but the relationship didn't last long we broke up again on the 5th of Jan I started the 25 day challenge again he started posting sad stuff on his social media and well wrote things like "he's afraid to get played while being loyal" even though I never really played him and well all of a sudden yesterday he started acting differently he started making statuses like "eat, sleep and don't care" and just the type of stuff he wouldn't normally post so I'm not really sure if it's another sign from the universe I got a lot more signs directly by him this time but this one is quite confusing and a little disturbing to me. Can somebody please give me some advice over what they think I'll be really grateful
Zainab

Signs comes naturally by the universe.
Stop seeking him on social Media.
Its generates doubts which can delay the delivery of universe. if you are in 25 days challenge with no contact then stop seeking & start improving yourself do other hobbies , love your self & visualize with joy.

Lots of love.

1/17/2017 10:43 am  #3

Thanks

11/10/2017 7:43 pm  #4

I used to text with this guy I liked alot and we were even making plans to see each other, but he never texted back. I text him but never responds. I am totally confused and I don't know what I did to him, I want him to text me but I don't know what to do.

11/10/2017 7:54 pm  #5

Zainab.k99 wrote:

Zainab

He sounds like he could be depressed.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/10/2017 8:09 pm  #6

lagavis69 wrote:

I used to text with this guy I liked alot and we were even making plans to see each other, but he never texted back. I text him but never responds. I am totally confused and I don't know what I did to him, I want him to text me but I don't know what to do.

First of all, stop texting him. Then decide what it is you want. If all you want is to text each other, then imagine that happening now in what you would consider to be the most ideal way possible as if it were already true. If you want something more than that ultimately, then imagine something more than that, whatever it is. You need to focus on the ultimate ideal end result you want, not the individual steps you think you need to take along the way.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/10/2017 5:45 pm  #7

Hello

I am new to the LOA. I came across veronicas videos and a few other LOA coaches.  I did speak to a coach but I am not sure I am heading in the right direction. I was with my sould mate for a year and a half and it was awesome and amazing we were best friends, never argued, went every where together and  after a year and a half he beoke it offf with me saying he wasnt in love with me and didnt see it going any further.  I too kit like  a grown woman and walked away no crying or begging ( at least in front of him) I did  the 30 day no contact rule then the 35th day I reached out,. He did respond but it was basically a few words.  I have been watching all kind of videos and have been mediating . I have also been manifesting but nothing has come out of it. Also the love of my life that I dated before  "Chris " my  sould mate was killed 4 weeks ago  and I am completely devistated. I am trying so hard to be positive but as you can imagine I am lost without him. I want to try  again with christopher since I didnt put  the effort in the first time and I had told friends I am not feeling it and  we are going to break up .... and we did!!!!!. I must  have manifested that.  So my question is can you  please tell me what I can do to improve myself as far as books and tools that can help me? Because right now I am so depressed and I dont love  myself so even if I am manifesting chris to come back he  wont until I get this right ..Please give me some advice..  TY 

Board footera