Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/09/2017 12:28 pm  #1

Ugh...not sure what is going on....

So I've been trying to manifest contact with ex.  It started with text messaging.  Last night it was actuallyover the phone but it wasn't really what I had hoped for.  There was a lot of arguing, and ex saying that he won't apologize for how he broke up with me, and there was finger pointing and blame.  The conversation then turned to a better place and we sort of caught up on what was going on in our lives.  He said that despite everything it was good talking to me and hearing my voice.  But, there was a lot of crappy texts that happened after that phone call.  Finally I told him that this wasn't serving me.  Im not really sure now what to think or do .  Was that the manifestation that I was working so hard for all these months because it doesn't feel like it.  Still, it was good to finally speak my mind and now I do have some sense of closure.  I still want a reconciliation but not like I did.....Im releasing it I guess.  Is this what "letting go" means?  Help me please.....

11/10/2017 9:06 am  #2

Re: Ugh...not sure what is going on....

Actually you're right, i had resentment and stuff unresolved.  but after our two hour conversation I told him that i was no longer going to think about the past, or point fingers or try and get an apology from him .  Today and tomorrow is my new mantra.  After I said that he asked if he could speak to me tonight......WHAT?  No clue what he has to say........Im curious and cautious.....I think once i released the resistance alignment followed.  I wasn't just saying that about not talking about the past, I actually mean it.

11/15/2017 3:59 pm  #3

HI there, just a  quick update.  We talked two different nights for two hours at a time. There was some crying, anger and then a change in conversation and laughter.  He has been angry at me and that is why he hasn't reached out..what he did tell me is that he THINKS ABOUT ME EVERY DAY....I accredit that to LOA.  I truly believe our story isn't over, but for now Im laying low.  He did not ask to see me and I am being patient.  I am going back to focusing on myself, its easy to fall back into old patterns.....

11/16/2017 9:25 am  #4

Seeker wrote:

HI there, just a  quick update.  We talked two different nights for two hours at a time. There was some crying, anger and then a change in conversation and laughter.  He has been angry at me and that is why he hasn't reached out..what he did tell me is that he THINKS ABOUT ME EVERY DAY....I accredit that to LOA.  I truly believe our story isn't over, but for now Im laying low.  He did not ask to see me and I am being patient.  I am going back to focusing on myself, its easy to fall back into old patterns.....

Let go . Yes laying low is the best. They come running when you focus on you and are happy in general. Do not reach out for a bit i know tempting but it's better for you that way annnnd better for the relationship.

Board footera