Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2017 7:09 am  #1

How do you know if it's working?

I have been trying to manifest a certain person for awhile now.Β  The good news is that he loves me, the bad news is that he was and is still in another relationship.Β  I have been trying to stay patient and happy, but I don't know how long I need to wait.Β  It has been almost a year now.Β  He will come to me, tell me he is in love with me, etc, but still has not left the other person.Β  I told him I will never been a side chick, so if he wants to be with me he needs to do it the right way.Β  How can I know that he is "on the way" and how long do I wait?Β  I know some manifestations take more time than others and I understand that.Β  I am trying to avoid thinking about the "how"s but it's a struggle.Β  Anyone have suggestions?Β Β 

11/05/2017 9:20 am  #2

Re: How do you know if it's working?

Ok, question... If he loves you why is he still in a relationship with another person? also, you said that it's been going on for a year. My advice is even if you love this person you should put yourself first. Don't put your life on hold waiting for him to decide for you. If he wants to be with you, he will find a way but he can't expect you to wait for him to leave that relationship when it's convenient for him. That's my advice anyway. Go out there, enjoy your life, have fun and don't think so much about the "how". Just stay positive and visualize what you want to happen and trust that it will. Everyone take different time to where they need to get to.

Board footera