Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2017 9:19 pm  #1

Manifested a text...from someone else!

I think I have seen this happen to others before, but now it has happened to me. I literally started laughing because the words were almost verbatim, from a different man! hahaha

​I cherish the fact that I attracted this - the person in question is a real sweetheart...but I feel slightly guilty because I know in my heart that I wish it was someone else.

​Still, I'm remaining open -- not slamming the door in anyone's face, accepting love in all its forms, etc. I don't want to miss out on life's banquet because I insisted in dreaming on a piece of stale wedding cake...lol I'm one of the older members of this forum, I suspect, so have seen love come and go many times during my life. I know how quickly life can change-- for worse, but also for better.

11/04/2017 9:31 pm  #2

Re: Manifested a text...from someone else!

I thought I was the only one on this forum who wasn't 20 something or a teenager.Β  I'm glad to know I'm not alone.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/04/2017 9:31 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/04/2017 10:29 pm  #3

You're not alone!

Sometimes we older people think that somehow we know it all, then we find out we are always going to be on a learning curve!

I went to a wedding last week - two people, older than I. One was widowed, the other on her own for many years, with the usual group of lovers and friends that come and go in life. Neither was looking frantically -- they just opened themselves to love...and there it was.

11/05/2017 1:23 am  #4

I agree that there is always more to learn as you go through life, but there is also knowledge and wisdom that older people have because of life experience that younger people don't have yet.
I know of a couple who got married last month who had known each other 30 something years ago and had reconnected after 30 years. She was the love of his life, 'the one', and due to a misunderstanding (he thought she had somebody else but she didn't) he married somebody else, got divorced, had a long time girlfriend after that that finally broke up because he didn't want to get married, then somehow reconnected with his long lost love. She had never even had a boyfriend all of those years. They should really have been together all of those years and would have been but for a lack of communication and making untrue assumptions.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/05/2017 8:08 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera