Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2017 4:04 pm  #1

7 Day Challenge

Hello!

So, yesterday I decided I wanted to do a little challenge/experiment. I wrote down 3 things that I intended on manifesting in the next 7 days.

1). Win $ on a scratch ticket
2). See a cat
3). Get a text from my love

Well, today is only my second day and I’ve already manifested 2 of the 3 things!!

1). I won $10 on a scratch ticket last night
2). My friend sent me a few photos last night and one was of someone wearing a cat mask

Sooooo, I know #3 is on the way too! 😬

Seriously, this game is so much fun! I’m going to add something new to my list every time I cross one thing off.

Try it and share your stories! Manifesting something small makes you feel so confident in your own power!!

11/02/2017 9:02 am  #2

Re: 7 Day Challenge

Bugg88 wrote:

Hello!

So, yesterday I decided I wanted to do a little challenge/experiment. I wrote down 3 things that I intended on manifesting in the next 7 days.

1). Win $ on a scratch ticket
2). See a cat
3). Get a text from my love

Well, today is only my second day and I’ve already manifested 2 of the 3 things!!

1). I won $10 on a scratch ticket last night
2). My friend sent me a few photos last night and one was of someone wearing a cat mask

Sooooo, I know #3 is on the way too! 😬

Seriously, this game is so much fun! I’m going to add something new to my list every time I cross one thing off.

Try it and share your stories! Manifesting something small makes you feel so confident in your own power!!

Thats awesome! Can i ask what is your process? What are you doing to manifest these things. I think i want to try it

11/02/2017 9:42 am  #3

I just wrote some stuff down so I ll let ya know in 3 days

11/02/2017 12:12 pm  #4

Thats awesome! Can i ask what is your process? What are you doing to manifest these things. I think i want to try it

Hi! I just made a quick list and tried to forget about it. I guess when I thought of the things on my list there was a quick vision in my head about what that thing was (like me seeing the cat or reacting happily while scratching the ticket) but I didn’t specifically set aside time to visualize.

I also tried to pick things that I felt would be cool if they happened, but that I wouldn’t care too much about if they didn’t happen yet so there was no pressure.

Good luck!

11/03/2017 6:49 am  #5

I made my list this morning of small things just to test it out so im excited! It actually makes me feel good

11/03/2017 12:28 pm  #6

Okay I'm doing this too.......

11/04/2017 11:22 pm  #7

I made a list too πŸ˜€

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

11/05/2017 8:24 am  #8

I got one thing so far today is the last day lol

11/06/2017 11:00 am  #9

Okay epic fail these things didn't happen..LOL..but I will continue to try.

11/06/2017 1:03 pm  #10

Seeker wrote:

Okay epic fail these things didn't happen..LOL..but I will continue to try.

Don’t give up! Maybe you should pick something different? Maybe you believe that what you picked won’t manifest?

I just saw a cat crossing the street on my way to work this morning, so my #2 happened twice πŸ™‚

Board footera