Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2017 10:32 am  #1

Money stuff

Hey guys I haven't posted here in a long time . I am happy and hopeful it's not that. It's just I really want to pay this loan off faster so it saves me money. I'm better off . I pay $349 every two weeks . That is a good chunk of change. And while I am grateful that I still have money to do things and can still pay it. I want to pay it off like now or soon so I save more money in interest and start to save money. I called to lower payments and nothing, I can't ask family, I tried to budget to where I can pay it off sooner and it's gonna put me in a worse position if I do that , I tried to lower other bills to put more towards it and can't.  I m hopeful to get random checks in the mail or something to help lower payments else where so I can put more towards it but so far nothing. I'm still hopeful but kinda frustrated as I explored a lot of options here. I keep saying the universe will deliver but I'm just a little impatient. Any ideas? I also am maybe looking into a loan with smaller payments longer time to use to pay the other off by my credit is still not the best and I prefer not to do that . So far no approvals . Like I said still somewhat hopeful and I grateful for where I am at now it could be worse but I want to save more and I really want to pay this loan off. It's better if I do

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (10/26/2017 10:36 am)

10/26/2017 4:32 pm  #2

Re: Money stuff

Have you tried visualization? Imagine you have a pile of cash that you are counting. See it and feel it in your hands, smell it, etc.

Seems like you are really focused on the how instead of the end result

Last edited by Bugg88 (10/26/2017 4:33 pm)

10/26/2017 4:45 pm  #3

Bugg88 wrote:

Have you tried visualization? Imagine you have a pile of cash that you are counting. See it and feel it in your hands, smell it, etc.

Seems like you are really focused on the how instead of the end result

I have a few times not consistently. I really have a preference of how I mean obviously I want to pay rent and live in my apartment. But other then that I really am ok with however I can as long as I can pay my rent and bills  . So it's not really how as long as it meets me being able to pay my important  bills it's more of like I'm trying to be open and so far nada

10/26/2017 6:57 pm  #4

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Hey guys I haven't posted here in a long time . I am happy and hopeful it's not that. It's just I really want to pay this loan off faster so it saves me money. I'm better off . I pay $349 every two weeks . That is a good chunk of change. And while I am grateful that I still have money to do things and can still pay it. I want to pay it off like now or soon so I save more money in interest and start to save money. I called to lower payments and nothing, I can't ask family, I tried to budget to where I can pay it off sooner and it's gonna put me in a worse position if I do that , I tried to lower other bills to put more towards it and can't. I m hopeful to get random checks in the mail or something to help lower payments else where so I can put more towards it but so far nothing. I'm still hopeful but kinda frustrated as I explored a lot of options here. I keep saying the universe will deliver but I'm just a little impatient. Any ideas? I also am maybe looking into a loan with smaller payments longer time to use to pay the other off by my credit is still not the best and I prefer not to do that . So far no approvals . Like I said still somewhat hopeful and I grateful for where I am at now it could be worse but I want to save more and I really want to pay this loan off. It's better if I do

I haven't tested this myself yet so I don't know if it'll be of any help to you but it's worth a go, right? From what I've been reading the key to more money is to assume you have it. I've also seen the affirmation "Money comes easily and frequently" used a lot. I think it could be a case of you starting to believe that money can come from many different sources and it's not just limited to your job.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

10/26/2017 11:02 pm  #5

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Hey guys I haven't posted here in a long time . I am happy and hopeful it's not that. It's just I really want to pay this loan off faster so it saves me money. I'm better off . I pay $349 every two weeks . That is a good chunk of change. And while I am grateful that I still have money to do things and can still pay it. I want to pay it off like now or soon so I save more money in interest and start to save money. I called to lower payments and nothing, I can't ask family, I tried to budget to where I can pay it off sooner and it's gonna put me in a worse position if I do that , I tried to lower other bills to put more towards it and can't. I m hopeful to get random checks in the mail or something to help lower payments else where so I can put more towards it but so far nothing. I'm still hopeful but kinda frustrated as I explored a lot of options here. I keep saying the universe will deliver but I'm just a little impatient. Any ideas? I also am maybe looking into a loan with smaller payments longer time to use to pay the other off by my credit is still not the best and I prefer not to do that . So far no approvals . Like I said still somewhat hopeful and I grateful for where I am at now it could be worse but I want to save more and I really want to pay this loan off. It's better if I do

I haven't tested this myself yet so I don't know if it'll be of any help to you but it's worth a go, right? From what I've been reading the key to more money is to assume you have it. I've also seen the affirmation "Money comes easily and frequently" used a lot. I think it could be a case of you starting to believe that money can come from many different sources and it's not just limited to your job.Β 

I've seen exactly those things you've mentioned but admit that I haven't really tried them.Β  They probably are worth trying, and it can't possibly hurt, can it?

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/27/2017 8:16 am  #6

I will try that! Thank you ! I ll let y'all know

10/29/2017 7:57 pm  #7

I've been a money manifesting fool lately. This week I found $1300 in an account I forgot I had, got a $350 credit from DirecTV, and my boss called to tell me my training would essentially earn me an extra paycheck next week.

What's my secret? I don't care about it. I mean, I do, but it's not something I think too much about or stress over. I got tired of never having enough money and everything being past due. So I meditate and do imaginal work for maybe 5 minutes a few days a week and then move on with my life. I decided not to stress it. And it is working.

Easy peasy.

10/30/2017 8:41 am  #8

80saeaak wrote:

I've been a money manifesting fool lately. This week I found $1300 in an account I forgot I had, got a $350 credit from DirecTV, and my boss called to tell me my training would essentially earn me an extra paycheck next week.

What's my secret? I don't care about it. I mean, I do, but it's not something I think too much about or stress over. I got tired of never having enough money and everything being past due. So I meditate and do imaginal work for maybe 5 minutes a few days a week and then move on with my life. I decided not to stress it. And it is working.

Easy peasy.

Yea I noticed the time I said I ll get $4000 and just felt fine regardless I got it. So getting back into that space

10/31/2017 2:18 pm  #9

This is a tough one.Β  I have a hard time with it too because it's hard to have "trust" that money is coming when you have loan payments due, need to eat etc. For me,Β  it has been about relaxing. I'm not supposed to be able to figure out the winning lottery numbers or be able to map out how I will save money. Relax and let it happen.Β  I've gotten bonuses at work, relatives have taken me on shopping sprees,Β  a co worker gave me money for lunch. I didn't forsee any of those things happening but they save me money. Try not to fret so much and let the world bring you what you want.

The Universe is your playground.

10/31/2017 2:24 pm  #10

Avaelle wrote:

This is a tough one.Β  I have a hard time with it too because it's hard to have "trust" that money is coming when you have loan payments due, need to eat etc. For me,Β  it has been about relaxing. I'm not supposed to be able to figure out the winning lottery numbers or be able to map out how I will save money. Relax and let it happen.Β  I've gotten bonuses at work, relatives have taken me on shopping sprees,Β  a co worker gave me money for lunch. I didn't forsee any of those things happening but they save me money. Try not to fret so much and let the world bring you what you want.

I had been telling myself the universe will work it out and then it just got here today and I'm like come on man I really need money to appear so I can pay this off now and be on time...as of this moment it's gonna be late and more interest...like I am really frustrated and I don't want to be but on top of a few other things that happened it's hard to calm me down . I just want to be angry if that makes sense...cause I really could use that today

Board footera