Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2017 12:42 pm  #1

Manifesting a replica

Can i manifest marriage with a person with the same face as i have in my mind. There is a character i have seen on tv. I wish to have an exact replica of him as my husband because he has all the qualities any girl would want. Is it possible that if i believe that an exact replica of this person's looks and qualities he have in tv series exists and i am married to him then will it manifest as the way i want?

10/29/2017 5:12 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting a replica

yes it is totally possible! i used to have a huge crush on this movie guy and happened to attract some guy that looked just like the movie guy. i also asked for someone 'crazy' about me. guess what? he was a complete wacko! lol

10/30/2017 4:51 am  #3

Hey thewinner.. thnx for your reply.. it made me super positive. My love life has always been like hell. But now i want to settle down with a guy who loves me unconditionally. And that particular character reflects that. I personally believe that anything is possible when clarity and persistence is there. I have let go of all my past bad experiences as they are not what i really want and noe i dont get influence by the outer world. I want a happy married life. i am imagining now that i am fiance of this person who looks exactly like the tv character and has all the qualities which the character possessed. Lets see what happens 

Last edited by rose (10/30/2017 4:52 am)

10/30/2017 9:14 am  #4

About 2yrs back my friend and I were chitchatting and glancing through a fashion magazine. On seeing a male model’s picture my friend said this is the kind of guy she wants as her husband. She tore off that page and kept it with her. We had forgotten about this thing until recently she saw a very similar looking man working in the same building as her’s. She digged out that magazine torn page and called me to meet her in her office building. To my surprise that guy did look a lot like that model but probably a little shorter. I was actually surprised and teased her about it.
Today they both are dating. Although, after spending time with him she is feeling that he is a narcissist and she wants to stop dating him. But the point is that she did manifest him in her life. So, this is totally possible.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

10/30/2017 9:38 am  #5

Wow.. great experience.. i think he ended up being a narcissist because she wanted the guy to be of same looks. It seems she didnt imagined or stated the qualities she wanted in the guy. She manifested exactly what she stated. Super cool !! I am feeling very good now. I think its important to state everything in detail like husband, his family etc to manifest the exact life we want.

10/30/2017 9:57 am  #6

That was exactly the point I wanted to make. You need to communicate your complete desire. My friend was actually not trying to manifest him, back then we did not even know about LoA. She just communicated her desire. And to be honest we both had forgotten about it. In fact it is only when she saw this guy that she remembered about it.
Funny thing is my friend did tell him about this and his response was that he looks so much better than the model and my friend should thank her stars πŸ˜€

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

10/30/2017 11:20 am  #7

Funny thing is my friend did tell him about this and his response was that he looks so much better than the model and my friend should thank her stars....... lol

That was unconscious manifestation. But the good thing is we can manifest exact things. Only we need to believe that we have that thing.

Board footera