Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2017 9:21 pm  #11

Re: Got Him Back

Cynthia wrote:

MissArale wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Β 
What is the attraction of having a hedgehog as a pet, and what is it about them that some states ban them?  I understand why you want to have your love and your pet both, but if you had to choose, would you really choose your pet over your love?  I wouldn't want to have to choose between my dog and my love. I don't think I could give up my dog for anybody. He was here first, I've had him since he was a tiny puppy, and we've been through thick and thin together. Fortunately, my love likes dogs and has trained them.

Tbh, I rather be single. I'm more happier that way and hedgehogs are my life. I don't want children at all since I'm not that type of person. If I don't have a hedgehog I'll be devastated. My man wanted to have a hedgehog too in the beginning of our relationship. And he decided to move to Texas so we can have one together. Hedgehogs make me way happier than a person. Besides a fictional character is better for me. β™‘

Β 
I don't have any kids either. My dogs have been my kids. I don't know anything about hedgehogs, but a dog's love is unconditional, and I haven't often had that from people.
Why can't you have a pet hedgehog in certain states?

Because they can have diseases which also other pets can too.

10/23/2017 9:26 pm  #12

Do they have vaccinations for them?
I'm intrigued by these hedgehogs as pets. I'd never heard of that before.
I once knew some people who bred chinchillas, but that's as close as I've ever heard, and it's probably not close at all.Β  I think they were forced to get rid of them for some legal reason, like maybe they were illegal to keep after all.Β  I don't know.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/23/2017 9:37 pm  #13

Cynthia wrote:

Do they have vaccinations for them?
I'm intrigued by these hedgehogs as pets. I'd never heard of that before.
I once knew some people who bred chinchillas, but that's as close as I've ever heard, and it's probably not close at all.Β  I think they were forced to get rid of them for some legal reason, like maybe they were illegal to keep after all.Β  I don't know.

yes, they do have vaccinations. Here in Texas, you can have pet monkeys, horses, chinchillas and all sorts of animals. Some people dress their hedgehogs in clothing and even made harnesses for hedgies and people walk their hedgehog.  They are becoming quite popular

Board footera