Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2017 5:20 am  #1

Hello

Hello everyone, i'm Elsa and I'm 27, right now I'm on a journey to learn to love myself again and yes, having him back too, but I know I have to start with myself.Β 
In the last year I learnt a lot about the loa, I have a lot of successful stories, with my guy too, so I know what works for me, but in the last couple of months I had some problems with self love and faith, always obsessing about the current reality, not letting go and all this kind of things, I'm here because I really love the energy of this forum and because I know I can always learn some new things about the loa

10/20/2017 7:48 am  #2

Re: Hello

luelfa wrote:

Hello everyone, i'm Elsa and I'm 27, right now I'm on a journey to learn to love myself again and yes, having him back too, but I know I have to start with myself.Β 
In the last year I learnt a lot about the loa, I have a lot of successful stories, with my guy too, so I know what works for me, but in the last couple of months I had some problems with self love and faith, always obsessing about the current reality, not letting go and all this kind of things, I'm here because I really love the energy of this forum and because I know I can always learn some new things about the loa

Welcome 😊

Board footera