Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2017 8:58 am  #1

So close!

My situation seemed hopeless. And I mean HOPELESS. I wanted my ex back so badly. We share a daughter together and he hadn't seen her for over a year. I would cry about my new beautiful perfect baby girl having a dad who didn't want her, or I. His family hated me. They'd say awful things. Especially his mother. He started dating this girl while I was pregnant and is still with her to this day. There's a lot more but, I'll leave it at that.

WELL, progress; his mother and I are very close now. We text once a day, have lunch and talk about everything and anything. She's very upset with this girlfriend of his because she doesn't treat my daughter right. And she says that she thinks they will breakup any day now. (YASSS)

I hear that he isn't a very attentive, affectionate father.... and that really bothers me. But does that mean I can manifest a better version of him for my daughter? We're going to be together shortly and I want us to have more kids in the future.

Thank you!!!!!

10/11/2017 12:50 pm  #2

Re: So close!

aj110214 wrote:

My situation seemed hopeless. And I mean HOPELESS. I wanted my ex back so badly. We share a daughter together and he hadn't seen her for over a year. I would cry about my new beautiful perfect baby girl having a dad who didn't want her, or I. His family hated me. They'd say awful things. Especially his mother. He started dating this girl while I was pregnant and is still with her to this day. There's a lot more but, I'll leave it at that.

WELL, progress; his mother and I are very close now. We text once a day, have lunch and talk about everything and anything. She's very upset with this girlfriend of his because she doesn't treat my daughter right. And she says that she thinks they will breakup any day now. (YASSS)

I hear that he isn't a very attentive, affectionate father.... and that really bothers me. But does that mean I can manifest a better version of him for my daughter? We're going to be together shortly and I want us to have more kids in the future.

Thank you!!!!!

You can visualize what you want it to be like . I have seen people manifest better versions of their person . Just visualize the relationship you want to have and you can visualize him as a father too.

10/11/2017 2:22 pm  #3

Well try to self love first and foremost and I recommend agnes viverelli look up and watch all her videos.  She is really great at helping you :D

10/11/2017 4:47 pm  #4

He doesn't deserve the time of day if he didn't see his daughter for a year and now isn't a very good father.Β 

10/11/2017 10:16 pm  #5

kylieace wrote:

He doesn't deserve the time of day if he didn't see his daughter for a year and now isn't a very good father.Β 

As all law of attraction coaches tell us.Β  We attract everything in our lives.Β  Sorry but im learning and im changing my mindset and so far my childs father and I are gonna start working things out but he got rage o holic issues that he wants to work on and get better with.Β  And I gotta few minor issues from my past that i need to work on and we will seek out couples counseling when he comes back from rehab

10/12/2017 2:03 am  #6

You said you heard he's not a very attentive father? Does he have children with someone else as well?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/12/2017 2:06 am  #7

anzamyu wrote:

kylieace wrote:

As all law of attraction coaches tell us.Β  We attract everything in our lives.Β  Sorry but im learning and im changing my mindset and so far my childs father and I are gonna start working things out but he got rage o holic issues that he wants to work on and get better with.Β  And I gotta few minor issues from my past that i need to work on and we will seek out couples counseling when he comes back from rehab

I don't agree that we attract people's unacceptable behaviour in every case but I do think we can attract people who behave badly in the first place because of our vibration, and that we can perpetuate that unless we teach people how to treat us. Back to self respect again!

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (10/12/2017 2:06 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/12/2017 7:56 am  #8

I don't agree that we attract everything into our lives, in that case you're attracting a terrible father for your daughter, I don't personally believe that it's possible and that your thoughts can have such a negative impact on her other parents attitude towards her.Β  How come all over the world there are mothers with terrible attitudes towards their childrens fathers but yet those fathers step up to the plate and be good dads to their children, I refuse to believe that someones underlying fears or issues can have such a negative effect on another person (i.e a childs) life.

Yes I believe we can attract negativity ourselves and even leaving aside the law of attraction almost anyone will tell you that people will treat you the way you deserve to be treated so if you are in a relationship where you accept anything less than you truly deserve then that is what you get, if you have low self esteem there is a good chance you will meet someone who takes advantage of that. If you value yourself and know your worth there is a high chance that you won't settle for anything less than that and have a high chance of attracting partners who treat you well, of course that is not always the case and some women who are confident and strong end up with abusive partners who destroy their self worth, I don't personally believe that people always attract that.

While I feel we can definitely attract people with negative traits and sometimes influence or encourage that negativity or bad treatment I also firmly believe that everyone else around us has as many thoughts, desires, issues, problems etc. as we do and are fully, living, breathing people, not just people we have conjured up in our realities with our own thoughts, therefore we do not cause all their bad behaviour and we are not to blame if they have negative personality characteristics.

Β 

Last edited by kylieace (10/12/2017 8:07 am)

10/12/2017 8:22 am  #9

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

You said you heard he's not a very attentive father? Does he have children with someone else as well?

He doesn't no. But when he's with her you can tell he just seems uncomfortable or would rather be doing something else. His girlfriend also gets very angry when our exchanges take too long. That being said - on his weekends, his mother is the one taking care of her for the most part.

1/31/2018 3:32 pm  #10

I am sorry but you all law of attraction practitioners and every coach including veronica herself has even sent me emails saying anything is possible.Β  Yet you are coming on and not representing her forums in a positive limelight.Β  I am sorry but be your own psychics as she says and stop listening to Naysayers on here that obviously can't attract the good in their lives.Β  You attracted this you can attract the opposite with your mindset and vibrations to become better.Β  Everyone else here that is not an admin and not Veronica doesn't know what they are talking about.Β  I will listen to only Veronica's advice now and Agnes's Viverelli and Lanie Steven's Advice.Β  They are more well known and they have a more positive mindset and vibe and know how to explain law of attraction than those who are coming on being naysayers.Β  Anyways Attract that desire.Β  You don't need anyone elses approval cause you wont get it.Β  You are your own manifester.Β  Thank you have a great day.Β  And, remember have faith don't let others on here bring you down and say you cant attract that.Β  You attract everything in your life.Β Β 

Board footera