Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2017 1:37 pm  #21

Re: Law of Assumption

rose wrote:

Hi, i have a question. My lover and me were on good talking terms. But one day, actually everyday i have thoughts that he is giving no time to me. He is really somewat busy due to his schedule. But i still crave for his constant attention. Fifteen days back, i said you never pay attention to me, thanks for tolerating me, etc. He replied "thanks for ur understanding"... Since then, he has started avoiding me. And whenever i say now that you don't have time, he doesn't respond or give very less response. In office also, he is ignoring me. My b'day came, i didn't gave anything to him because i thought, he would deny to take). I didn't wanted to be hurt that day. But he got angry that i didn't shared anything. And said i am selfish. I said i bought something for him but didnt gave because he might not take it. He is angry on this also and showed me anger by deleting my no and hiding his profile(which he do occasionally.. actually its his way to show anger).. Last 3-4 days back, i sent him a normal picture message. He replied back with the same picture message (somewat different). Then he saved my no again and after 10 minutes, deleted again. Then i sent him another pic message (normal joke), he didn't replied and didn't saved my no. But after 10-15 minutes he again saved and his profile was visible. Next day in the morning he deleted my no. again.
I want to know why he is behaving like this:
My present thoughts are--
1) I think he don't want to commit to me.
2) I think he don't want to give anytime to me.
3) I think i am not upto his expectations
4) I think i am annoying him by messaging him
5) I believe that he will hate me for everything i do.

Every one of those thoughts you have listed is negative and the opposite of what you want, so if imagination creates reality, what do you think you are creating by thinking those thoughts?  Reverse them by stating the opposite. He wants to commit to me, etc.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/04/2017 12:01 pm  #22

Is there an update on this?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/09/2017 5:03 pm  #23

ashpari wrote:

hello everyone,
i have question 
basically i can effortlessly visualise and  day dreaming that me and my specific person getting marry or already we are husband and wife.
so that means my subconscious mind already believe that and in future this will happen.
and i also have question that in my mind suddenly some  thought pop up that he is getting marry with another girl but in second i changed it.
is this thought affecting my dream ?.
if affecting so how can deal with this .
sry for my bad english

So I think that random thoughts aren't always your fault. Sometimes it's our creative thinking if you will that ruins things or makes them amazing. It is the dwelling and acting on it that makes them alive.

I forget the phrase but it goes something like if you say it it becomes real if you thinking it then you'll do it. If you do it it becomes...don't act on the negative ones obviously by allowing something like marrying someone else get in the way.

Harder said I'm sure but believe in you! Start thinking you are the best catch there is out there...who on earth would leave you. Think it, be it!

10/09/2017 5:22 pm  #24

I found scripting made a big difference as well as seeing, feeling, believing.  You could script about how wonderful your wedding day was and see yourselves finding the ideal home e.g  what helped was also to let go at the same time, and get to a place of just enjoying the visualisations and positive thoughts/feelings for their sake alone, ie feeling good and trusting that it would all work out.  It acted like a miracle and worked.

Love is all

Board footera