Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2017 3:09 am  #81

Re: Do circumstances 'really' not matter?

YesIWILL wrote:

think im going to stop posting for a while. thanks guys...

You don't have to stop posting but you could start posting about other things and how you're growing as a person and attracting other things and experiences.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/08/2017 4:28 pm  #82

YesIWILL wrote:

think im going to stop posting for a while. thanks guys...

My suggestion for anyone more than a month into trying to manifest a specific person is to take a break from forums and social media altogether. I've done it a few times for weeks or months here and there and it's made me feel so much better. Some people like a "support system", but once you let go of the need for support you find strength in yourself. I hope you take that advise.

10/09/2017 11:07 pm  #83

self love is key, just remember

10/10/2017 1:51 pm  #84

When you met that woman from Tinder,Β  you were able to see that you could be excited for someone else.Β  Although things didn't work,Β  you should realize that you can have enjoyable relationships with other people. How about freeing yourself and dating other people and forget about this specific one?

The Universe is your playground.

10/13/2017 12:40 pm  #85

I guess it's about really knowing yourself, being good to yourself and knowing you deserve nothing less than the best.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/13/2017 11:23 pm  #86

I've been dating others but no click so far...there is always that voice in my head telling me to not worry lol

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

Board footera