Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2017 8:13 am  #1

My Love Story

Hi everyone!  I might know some of you from before but I see a lot of new names as I've not been on here for  almost a year. 

When I split up the first time with my boyfriend end of March 2016.  I immediately knew that there were lots of issues that we could solve if we tried again. I still loved him, and when I found Veronica's forum and videos I started to put LoA to the test to attract him back.

We were still in contact, meeting up for coffee etc and the phone messages started to increase.  I noticed lots of synchronicities were happening too.  I was also feeling really great about myself and gained a new confidence in myself and my own worthiness (very important!). 

I would visualise the good feelings of us being happy together and saw us laughing as we had done and kissing etc.  The feelings this would generate during my visualisations made me feel so good as if it was real.  So, I became happy regardless.  I took care of myself and bought myself nice things.  I attracted two men that were very flirtatious with me but I didn't let anything happen as I was still in love with my ex.

My guy and I worked together so everytime we got together, I noticed the feelings and attraction increasing.  I could see he was happier and started to soften, as he was a bit sore from the break up.

We started to grow closer and closer, enjoying our time together, and eventually the day came when the energy was high and we were having a carry on and just started kissing!  We made love and that began the second phase of our renewed relationship.  We had a second honeymoon and we were in love again! 

This time round we solved/identified a lot of the issues we had had the first time.  And we got much better at communicating and this brought us even closer.  This was a big turning point in helping us get along much better second time round.

However, after a few months, some old patterns emerged and we both started having doubts about our own compatibility again.  We brushed them aside and carried on.  We have always loved each other even though we are very different and there is a big age gap.

We continued until this last month, when I started to feel that the stage of life and interests were noticeably apart to sustain further.  And so, a few days ago, we had a discussion that resulted in us dissolving the 'coupleship'.  I say this because I know that we still have lots to share and will be good friends.

So, today, I am hurting, but wanted to share my story because applying what Veronica encourages, can heal your relationship and attract your ex back if that is what you wish, and you are still in love. 

Much of the time, I feel relationships are ending prematurely because of personal issues/differences that could be resolved with open communication and a mature approach to problem solving.

Also, my own understanding of relationship has deepened as a result of going through the committed practise to attract my boyfriend back.  I learned so much and am so much wiser now.  I appreciate all the lessons that relationship has taught me and continues to teach me as I move forward. 

Nothing is set in stone either.  I don't know if I am destined to be with my 'ex' again a little further down the line.  Who knows?  I know that the time apart the first time round benefitted us very much and gave us the chance to grow and expand and integrate the lessons in the relationship.  Just gotta trust and let go I guess.

I am wishing you all an amazing journey through applying the tools to attract an ex, but more so, to grow and expand personally for your highest good, to be the version of YOU.

In love and light
Little Red Robin

Last edited by Little Red Robin (10/07/2017 8:17 am)

Love is all

10/07/2017 12:13 pm  #2

Re: My Love Story

Little Red Robin wrote:

Hi everyone!  I might know some of you from before but I see a lot of new names as I've not been on here for  almost a year. 

When I split up the first time with my boyfriend end of March 2016.  I immediately knew that there were lots of issues that we could solve if we tried again. I still loved him, and when I found Veronica's forum and videos I started to put LoA to the test to attract him back.

We were still in contact, meeting up for coffee etc and the phone messages started to increase.  I noticed lots of synchronicities were happening too.  I was also feeling really great about myself and gained a new confidence in myself and my own worthiness (very important!). 

I would visualise the good feelings of us being happy together and saw us laughing as we had done and kissing etc.  The feelings this would generate during my visualisations made me feel so good as if it was real.  So, I became happy regardless.  I took care of myself and bought myself nice things.  I attracted two men that were very flirtatious with me but I didn't let anything happen as I was still in love with my ex.

My guy and I worked together so everytime we got together, I noticed the feelings and attraction increasing.  I could see he was happier and started to soften, as he was a bit sore from the break up.

We started to grow closer and closer, enjoying our time together, and eventually the day came when the energy was high and we were having a carry on and just started kissing!  We made love and that began the second phase of our renewed relationship.  We had a second honeymoon and we were in love again! 

This time round we solved/identified a lot of the issues we had had the first time.  And we got much better at communicating and this brought us even closer.  This was a big turning point in helping us get along much better second time round.

However, after a few months, some old patterns emerged and we both started having doubts about our own compatibility again.  We brushed them aside and carried on.  We have always loved each other even though we are very different and there is a big age gap.

We continued until this last month, when I started to feel that the stage of life and interests were noticeably apart to sustain further.  And so, a few days ago, we had a discussion that resulted in us dissolving the 'coupleship'.  I say this because I know that we still have lots to share and will be good friends.

So, today, I am hurting, but wanted to share my story because applying what Veronica encourages, can heal your relationship and attract your ex back if that is what you wish, and you are still in love. 

Much of the time, I feel relationships are ending prematurely because of personal issues/differences that could be resolved with open communication and a mature approach to problem solving.

Also, my own understanding of relationship has deepened as a result of going through the committed practise to attract my boyfriend back.  I learned so much and am so much wiser now.  I appreciate all the lessons that relationship has taught me and continues to teach me as I move forward. 

Nothing is set in stone either.  I don't know if I am destined to be with my 'ex' again a little further down the line.  Who knows?  I know that the time apart the first time round benefitted us very much and gave us the chance to grow and expand and integrate the lessons in the relationship.  Just gotta trust and let go I guess.

I am wishing you all an amazing journey through applying the tools to attract an ex, but more so, to grow and expand personally for your highest good, to be the version of YOU.

In love and light
Little Red Robin

Thank you for telling your story. It's helped me a lot. I am a bit confused, though, because I got the impression that it was your idea to end the 'coupleship' but it also sounds like you didn't really want to and hope to get back together as a couple later.  Your story has reinforced what I already was planning to do, though, which is if/when my POI get back in contact, I will never let what happened before happen again - to ever give doubts, insecurities, etc. any merit whatsoever. I think it's been a positive thing for us to have had a break from contact because it's given me a chance to grow as a person and to know my worth and what I will and won't accept.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/07/2017 4:33 pm  #3

Thank you so much for share your story  

10/08/2017 10:32 am  #4

Hi Cynthia, yes it was my idea but I was having doubts after it if I did the right thing.  But actually, I think I have but know that if it's temporary then we will be together again. 

Yes, the time apart can be good to grow and learn what you want more and aspects you may also like to change about how you dealth with certain issues.  What I learned was that it's much better to share with your partner your insecurities and doubts/fears etc This opens the way for closer connection by being honest about where you need to grow.  I wish you well with your person as things develop for you.

Love is all

10/08/2017 10:33 am  #5

You are welcome Kavik

Love is all

Board footera