Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2017 11:51 am  #11

Re: Update

Kavik wrote:

You're doing a great progress, have you ever tried the RS or RI? at this point I think this techniques could help you a lot.Β 

Be careful with being obsessed about him..

I'm good for today i m not gonna read into it lol

10/05/2017 11:53 am  #12

Selfloveiskey wrote:

He also said that every time he sees me he sees me like he first met me.

And now I'm sitting here and there is a song that came on that played for Ross and Rachel on friends...we called our selves Ross and Rachel lol . But I would like to get to season10

On another note I'm getting my hair done and super excited lol

You have done well. Keep up the good work. All the best.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

10/05/2017 11:53 am  #13

This is so cool. Congrats! hope all works out for you

10/05/2017 12:04 pm  #14

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Kavik wrote:

You're doing a great progress, have you ever tried the RS or RI? at this point I think this techniques could help you a lot.Β 

Be careful with being obsessed about him..

I'm good for today i m not gonna read into it lol

I never really know how to do RS or if I'm doing it right . I feel more comfortable doing this now cause I already know he has feelings

10/05/2017 12:16 pm  #15

Also yesterday I wanted apples. I didn't go buy any but I came to work today and they brought snacks and there were apples! lol we haven't had apples in awhile lol

10/07/2017 11:51 am  #16

How wonderful.Β  It sounds like many lessons have been learned to make this time round much better.

Love is all

10/07/2017 12:25 pm  #17

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I never really know how to do RS or if I'm doing it right . I feel more comfortable doing this now cause I already know he has feelings

Well, It's confussing at the beggining, but there are videos about it in youtube that can help you. Β 

Last edited by Kavik (10/07/2017 12:26 pm)

10/07/2017 12:28 pm  #18

Kavik wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Well, It's confussing at the beggining, but there are videos about it in youtube that can help you. Β 

I've just decided to do the 25 day challenge and self love lol. Maybe I ll try it maybe not but it's been going well.

10/08/2017 11:56 am  #19

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Kavik wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I've just decided to do the 25 day challenge and self love lol. Maybe I ll try it maybe not but it's been going well.

It's a good decition Β 

Board footera