Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2017 4:28 pm  #1

25 day challenge round two

Hey guys so I feel like the 25 day challenge worked for me not only the results I got with my guy but it really helped me with a lot of other things and doing the self love stuff enjoying life etc . Now I could just leave it at doing nothing now but I feel so good doing it and it's the perfect mix also it's fun to see what other results can come from it as she said you can use it for anything  well I'm gonna do it lol. I mean either I feel even more at peace then I already do , manifest some more awesome stuff and get my guy back or in just feel more awesome possibilities are endless. So who is doing the 25 day challenge? Also to throw in anyone doing the exercises in love yourself like your life depends on it? Love those too. I manifested some money two weeks ago so I m gonna try that to. This stuff doesn't feel like work anymore it's just fun to me. Like I don't panic if I don't get anything it just means it may be later or something more awesome. So whoever wants to join

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (10/06/2017 4:29 pm)

10/06/2017 9:36 pm  #2

Re: 25 day challenge round two

I'm in! I started the challenge before, but never finished it. I got discouraged. But now I realize I have nothing to lose in just doing it, so I'm gonna try again. Tomorrow will be my day 1!

10/07/2017 11:44 am  #3

I could do with a 25 day challenge to do something every day to feel better.

Love is all

10/11/2017 2:43 pm  #4

Little Red Robin wrote:

Good! How are y'all doin?

10/11/2017 2:55 pm  #5

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Little Red Robin wrote:

Honestly, I feel I've given up. I'm having a hard time believing he'd be back. We haven't seen or spoken to each other in months. I wanted to do the challenge again, but I'm struggling believing it will make a difference. But I still want him. What should I do?

10/12/2017 2:08 pm  #6

lovelyislife9 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Little Red Robin wrote:

Honestly, I feel I've given up. I'm having a hard time believing he'd be back. We haven't seen or spoken to each other in months. I wanted to do the challenge again, but I'm struggling believing it will make a difference. But I still want him. What should I do?

First focus on you. Take a break and work on getting your vibe up. You should make you happy first doing these things out of desperation doesn't make it manifest any quicker or at all. I was once there . I worked on me first and I felt a whole lot better so I wasn't doing these exercises desperately I did them and let them go. Start with self love seriously it is the foundation we don't need these people to be happy they are an accessory not a necessity.

10/12/2017 2:16 pm  #7

Yes but you did still regularly see him; what about people who aren't in regular contact or live far away and don't see them at all? That's when people start to get stressed.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/12/2017 2:23 pm  #8

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Yes but you did still regularly see him; what about people who aren't in regular contact or live far away and don't see them at all? That's when people start to get stressed.

What I started learning was it didn't matter if I saw him or not what mattered was how I felt because when I felt better things started falling into place. The focus is still on the other person and it should be on you. If you focus on them you are giving all your power away and yes you want them yes I wanted him but you can't manifest anything until you start loving yourself . You can't trust anything if you don't trust yourself. It starts with you and inside . I have heard from Veronica Agnes even stories etc that when people started letting go and felt happy even far away a Facebook request came in or a text or anything it's like a miracle but that is because you were in a positive space. I very much believe that things work out when you focus on you I have seen it. Not loving yourself means you don't feel worthy and when you do t feel worthy and think you can't have it the universe will keep it shut because well you don't feel deserving of it think you can't have it so you won't have it. It won't open any doors communication anything until you feel better

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (10/12/2017 2:25 pm)

10/12/2017 3:50 pm  #9

I'm not quite desperate anymore. I'm back at school and have been making new friends. I've focusing on my music, and practicing self love. Should I just tell myself he's not coming back? Or what?

10/12/2017 5:39 pm  #10

lovelyislife9 wrote:

I'm not quite desperate anymore. I'm back at school and have been making new friends. I've focusing on my music, and practicing self love. Should I just tell myself he's not coming back? Or what?

So the 25 day challenge is purely to get this bloke back?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera