Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2017 1:11 pm  #1

Other people manifesting for us in our life?

Ok, so this is a silly story... I met this guy on facebook, we talked a lot over the chat/video for months (he's in another country) and felt a connection so he decided to come see me. I had a couple of red flags but ignored them. He said that he's ready for me to break his heart and I told him that he's going to manifest that if that is what he believes and he shouldn't think that way. When he came here he was acting very needy and wanted attention constantly, wanting to hold my hand and kiss me all the time and it really turned me off I could bare being around him and wanted space. I was not attracted to him and started to push him away more and more. It was constant whining, crying, bickering, not a good thing if you are going to spend a few days with someone for the first time. Among everything else he had it in his head that I was seeing another guy who I went out to dinner with one time a few months ago and only casually text with once in a couple of weeks. He has been so convinced of it and it really irritated me, every time this guy's name would come up he would not let it go and tell me how he knows how to read people that are lying and I was having an emotional connection with that guy and lying about it. It really pissed me off because there wasnt anything between that guy and I other than casual random texts here and there. Needless to say, that visit ended in burning flames, and he left angry without saying goodbye and I blocked him. Now this guy that he was worried about all along actually been making more attempts to meet with me and I decided to see him because I don't owe that person anything and feel like having company. Could it be that this person's strong belief actually pushed this guy closer to me because he was convinced that there was something between us?
And yes.. he also manifested his belief of me breaking his heart too..
Just a thought...

10/06/2017 1:30 pm  #2

Re: Other people manifesting for us in our life?

My personal beliefs? His insecurities definitely manifested in your life. He planted a seed and you were open to it.

This right here is a perfect example of why I don't believe in free will. Others disagree, but I see things like this all the time. Now imagine what you can do with this knowledge. The mind and our energy are so much more powerful than we'll ever know. You create. He creates. Everyone creates. Not just your own reality, but the reality of everything and everyone you touch. Imagine the possibilities.

10/06/2017 1:37 pm  #3

sillyromantic wrote:

Ok, so this is a silly story... I met this guy on facebook, we talked a lot over the chat/video for months (he's in another country) and felt a connection so he decided to come see me. I had a couple of red flags but ignored them. He said that he's ready for me to break his heart and I told him that he's going to manifest that if that is what he believes and he shouldn't think that way. When he came here he was acting very needy and wanted attention constantly, wanting to hold my hand and kiss me all the time and it really turned me off I could bare being around him and wanted space. I was not attracted to him and started to push him away more and more. It was constant whining, crying, bickering, not a good thing if you are going to spend a few days with someone for the first time. Among everything else he had it in his head that I was seeing another guy who I went out to dinner with one time a few months ago and only casually text with once in a couple of weeks. He has been so convinced of it and it really irritated me, every time this guy's name would come up he would not let it go and tell me how he knows how to read people that are lying and I was having an emotional connection with that guy and lying about it. It really pissed me off because there wasnt anything between that guy and I other than casual random texts here and there. Needless to say, that visit ended in burning flames, and he left angry without saying goodbye and I blocked him. Now this guy that he was worried about all along actually been making more attempts to meet with me and I decided to see him because I don't owe that person anything and feel like having company. Could it be that this person's strong belief actually pushed this guy closer to me because he was convinced that there was something between us?
And yes.. he also manifested his belief of me breaking his heart too..
Just a thought...

You posted at 1:11 ! I see this everywhere today lol

Also yes I believe so i think he did

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (10/06/2017 1:40 pm)

10/06/2017 5:12 pm  #4

Yep, he thinks that you have something with this other guy so he is manifesting that fear :sΒ 

10/07/2017 10:14 am  #5

In my experience, strong belief/ expectation is not necessary. There were times when I had a strong belief about something and the opposite happened and there were times when I got what I wanted even though I believed it wouldn't happen. Believing in yourself is good, but I think the state of mind/ state of consciousness is more important than having a strong belief, we think a strong belief is the cause but what if it's not? After all, there were many times on this forum when someone had a strong belief that someone is meant for them, but the first person was still negative and not really living in the end state of consciousness. They may have believed, but the overall mental/ feeling state they were in didn't match the end state they wanted, they were sad all the time and worried about texts, far from the end state of feeling fun and loved. When those people started healing themselves, practicing self-love, building confidence, getting their charisma back, sometimes even dropping visualization techniques, the specific person came back...sometimes they realized they deserved better and met someone better. So I think it's about more than having a strong belief, it's also the state of being you carry within yourself.

As for this scenario, it's hard to say what's really going on because no one can tell what's truly happening in your mind or in the minds of the other men. I think that you were a match somehow to this negative guy and then to the other guy. How? Only you'll know best. Depends on what he or the situation means to you and maybe the way we interpret the situation can be a good indicator of why we attracted it because our interpretation reflect our state of being. I think the negative guy would have interpreted rejection and heartbreak no matter who he went out with because that was the state he was living in and acting from. Maybe telepathically/ intuitively he knew you were open to other guys or that the other guy wanted to see you? I don't think he "manifested" it in a magician sense because it looks like you were naturally going to get closer to the other guy before the negative guy showed up, plus didn't you "manifest" these experiences? So what about you "attracted" this experience? That's up to you. Maybe it's teaching the value of confidence and a reminder not to act clingy like you might have done before?

I remember years ago I decided to let go and move on, build my self-love/ self-confidence, and a new girl was very interested in me. I didn't feel the same way. That experience taught me the value of having confidence and not trying so hard because it definitely feels suffocating when people behave that way. That experience also brought out frustration in me - "why do I attract girls I'm not attracted to, and the girls I like are so hard to get?" And with that, I had more info about myself to grow and overcome limiting beliefs. So I saw it as a good thing - I was building my confidence and this experience helped me to build more of it - a perfect reflection of the energy I'm building. As for the girl, maybe she had her own insecurities, I felt like she was shy and it came across awkward, I was completely turned off and wanted to get away, and I was interested in other girls anyway. Maybe our "energy" corresponded in some way so that experience could reflect to both of us what was in our state of being/ consciousness. It taught me that I am attractive, that confidence is good and makes me more attractive, and that I need to work on feeling worthy of the girls I do like, and maybe it taught her that she needs to build up her own self-worth too, to be more confident. So our "energy" corresponded at the time, we were in the same class, met at the same party, similar interests, and now learning the same lesson, even if we both wanted different things.

By the way, believing that the beliefs of others can have power over your life - is that really an empowering belief to have?

10/08/2017 5:50 am  #6

What do you mean by state of consciousness?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/08/2017 9:35 am  #7

It's a state of being/ state of mind.

10/08/2017 9:57 am  #8

Thank you all for responding. I was just putting this story out there because it intrigued me. You are right, this guy would have attracted a heartbreak with anyone. As for the new guy, he did invite me out today but he's playing games so I dont have time and energy for these sorts of people even if we are just friends and nothing else is going on which is currently the case here. I'm still learning how to control my feelings, this situation lowered my vibration and caused me stress so I'm trying to focusing on bettering me again and who I might be attracting into my life.

10/08/2017 11:04 am  #9

If you know someone is playing games with you would you just call them out on it and tell them not to bother contacting you unless they meant it? I would now but in the past I caused myself so much grief by not seeking clarity, or making it for myself, and beating myself up because I felt I couldn't be worthy or they wouldn't play games.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/08/2017 11:25 am  #10

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

If you know someone is playing games with you would you just call them out on it and tell them not to bother contacting you unless they meant it? I would now but in the past I caused myself so much grief by not seeking clarity, or making it for myself, and beating myself up because I felt I couldn't be worthy or they wouldn't play games.

Β 
I would now, and I have done. I don't have time for that nonsense any more, not that I ever did, especially since I have much higher self esteem now.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/08/2017 11:51 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera